289 Post(s)
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

My small little story

I might make more parts of the story later on, but for now I got:

Title: Fundraiser

During a tough time with the economy, I was in elementary school, grade 5th. We didn't have any new classrooms or a library yet, and my elementary school still used portables to put the special education children in. My school was just trying to sell stuff to make money, that is all but everything was just over-priced! I mean, who would buy a dark chocolate heart for 70 bucks! My principle was selling all this stuff in our library, but I asked her why everything was over-priced and she said "Why do you think they're expensive?" and I said "Because yall are trying to raise money for the school?" And the principle said "Exactly." My school was also selling perfume and cologne for a pretty reasonable price, but it smelt like dirty toilet water from an outhouse so no one bought it. I then found a letter on my principles desk, and it said

"Dear Mr. Wright:

You were right, no one is gonna buy a piece of candy for 70 bucks, not even 75! We had perfume and cologne for sale for a very reasonable price, cheaper than Walmart and dollar trees price, but no one would buy it!
    I am sick (And no, I meant physically sick) and tired of hearing all these complaints from parents, all these rumors that are not true, and just everything that everyone has to say about me and the way I take care of the school! If you don't like it, bye. Fire me. I don't care. You know what, I haven't been satisfied at all with my job and i'm going on strike so bye again.

Ms. Keith"

Those were the last words that my principle has wrote, and she was gone, right out of the door and I never seen someone this angry in my whole entire life, to actually have blood sweating down her face and to destroy a whole safe at the bank without even cracking the combination.
    Suddenly the swat team was hunting for Ms. Keith, the swat team went to every house in the states and still couldn't find Ms. Keith, so they went down to Georgia and found Ms. Keith laying on the grounds of a school, dead. She was never to be seen again, except on live TV.

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

BTW this is pretty much a mix of previous dreams I have had, but i'm mixing some up a little bit and adding more details.

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Time Online
    8 h 17 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Uhhhmmm. No offense meant, but this a pretty bad story. The grammar is bad and most of it doesn't really make sense.

Banned
    Canada
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Neoquest View Post
    Uhhhmmm. No offense meant, but this a pretty bad story. The grammar is bad and most of it doesn't really make sense.
    Loooooooooooooooool.

Banned
    dannyѕ house ᴖᴥᴖ ♥
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    222 Post(s)
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    At least she's trying, and putting her thoughts out there.
    She said it's a mixture of her dreams and what not. -_-; geeeeez.

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Time Online
    8 h 17 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Cara View Post
    At least she's trying, and putting her thoughts out there.
    She said it's a mixture of her dreams and what not. -_-; geeeeez.
    I was just giving my honest opinion about the story. And just because something is a dream doesn't mean it can't very well written.

Banned
    United States
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    289 Post(s)
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Neoquest View Post
    *Sigh* I guess you are right, I just checked my grammar online and it was horrible,
    I didn't know my grammar was that horrible! :/