Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bitcoin - too late to the party now?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    Keep an eye out for the SEC on the ETF.. expected to be out by this Friday. If they approve it (very slim chance), the bitcoin price could shoot up a few hundred dollars. If they deny it, it will probably drop a bit. Nothing too dramatic, but it would be the best time to buy.

I hadn't heard of the shit that the IRS is doing with coinbase though. They can't do anything right though. Why don't they just worry on fixing their already screwed up organization before they take on more haha.

Realistically, there are a TON of factors that play into the bitcoin price. Speculation is really the driving force. You have to understand why the bull runs happened and anticipate when the next one will be. The world is a crazy place right now and there are a lot of mixed opinions on the direction the financial sectors are going to take. If you are paying attention to anything going on, you will have noticed a few of the signs. It's my opinion that the price will be through the roof by the end of the year, if all goes well with the US economy.

I've been buying $100 of bitcoins and $100 of ethereum every two weeks, just because. I originally bought $200 worth of ETH when it was around $7/coin. Now it's worth between $18-20. Nothing crazy but I'm pretty happy with that. I'd still recommend that coin as a possible investment.

I feel like I'm kind of rambling at this point but..

tl;dr - Do your research before you buy. Don't spend what you aren't prepared to lose.

What wallets are you using?
    I just emptied my coinbase wallets. Solid ETH snag at 7. I got in at 12 i dont remember how long ago... way long thats all i know haha, and then it declined. And finally shot back up. I sold out at 18 and some change since my only ETH balance was with coinbase. Gonna put 1.2 back in near mid march.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 4h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    there are other digital currencies that are worth it. if you look up "altcoins" you'll find a bunch of info on it