Okay, here is my dream:
One day it was a warm and sunny day, but I was inside my house the whole time trying to hack this dudes account on neopets and I knew him but we weren't friends. So once I managed to get into his account, I was suddenly transported to his house (It was so beautiful, it was like a mansion!) and then 2 of his girl friends named Shelby and Tova were banging on the door, I was in my 2 piece bathing suit but idk why and then they thought I was that dude on neopets named Adrian so they were like "ADRIAN! Come out with us!" And suddenly I slammed the door.
I was like "Jeez, is Adrian a popular rich kid or something?!?" So I went on his computer, and watched almost all the videos on it and there were some videos called My school fur realz, videos about roller coasters, and other stuff.
So I started putting on Adrians clothes that was in his room and the next time his 2 girl friends came banging on the door, I finally went out with them and it was HORRIBLE! They asked me to take off my shirt, but I didn't cause I was a girl and I was trying to pretend I was Adrian the whole time and that I had breasts that they would noticed so I didn't! I had like 5 shirts on top of me to hide my breasts and brown eye contacts on so I looked more like Adrian. They never noticed I wasn't really Adrian, I did a pretty good job pretending to be him.

Suddenly, his mom said "Adrian! I ordered Millos pizza!" So I came running back to his house and maan, the pizza was sooo good and she got buffalo wings too! She never knew I was another kid. Suddenly I had to pretend to be him for the rest of my life and mann his life was good! And I bet this Adrian dude got transferred to my life ROFL where I only have friends at school but they sometimes visit, just not often.