Mentioned
    289 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Omg, I had a weeeeird dream

Okay, here is my dream:
    One day it was a warm and sunny day, but I was inside my house the whole time trying to hack this dudes account on neopets and I knew him but we weren't friends. So once I managed to get into his account, I was suddenly transported to his house (It was so beautiful, it was like a mansion!) and then 2 of his girl friends named Shelby and Tova were banging on the door, I was in my 2 piece bathing suit but idk why and then they thought I was that dude on neopets named Adrian so they were like "ADRIAN! Come out with us!" And suddenly I slammed the door.
    I was like "Jeez, is Adrian a popular rich kid or something?!?" So I went on his computer, and watched almost all the videos on it and there were some videos called My school fur realz, videos about roller coasters, and other stuff.
    So I started putting on Adrians clothes that was in his room and the next time his 2 girl friends came banging on the door, I finally went out with them and it was HORRIBLE! They asked me to take off my shirt, but I didn't cause I was a girl and I was trying to pretend I was Adrian the whole time and that I had breasts that they would noticed so I didn't! I had like 5 shirts on top of me to hide my breasts and brown eye contacts on so I looked more like Adrian. They never noticed I wasn't really Adrian, I did a pretty good job pretending to be him.

Suddenly, his mom said "Adrian! I ordered Millos pizza!" So I came running back to his house and maan, the pizza was sooo good and she got buffalo wings too! She never knew I was another kid. Suddenly I had to pretend to be him for the rest of my life and mann his life was good! And I bet this Adrian dude got transferred to my life ROFL where I only have friends at school but they sometimes visit, just not often.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    103/4
    Mentioned
    640 times
    Time Online
    15d 12h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    .....you have the most vivid, detailed, kinda weird dreams ever.

This should be a book. -claps-

Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    289 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Bammeh View Post
    .....you have the most vivid, detailed, kinda weird dreams ever.

This should be a book. -claps-
    Haha thanks, I might create a book actually, with as much of my dreams as I can remember all together!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    103/4
    Mentioned
    640 times
    Time Online
    15d 12h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Hey, it would sell.
    They asked me to take off my shirt, but I didn't cause I was a girl and I was trying to pretend I was Adrian the whole time and that I had breasts that they would noticed so I didn't!
    The way this is worded makes it funny to me

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    126/0
    Mentioned
    41 times
    Time Online
    3d 13h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    Okay, here is my dream:
    One day it was a warm and sunny day, but I was inside my house the whole time trying to hack this dudes account on neopets and I knew him but we weren't friends. So once I managed to get into his account, I was suddenly transported to his house (It was so beautiful, it was like a mansion!) and then 2 of his girl friends named Shelby and Tova were banging on the door, I was in my 2 piece bathing suit but idk why and then they thought I was that dude on neopets named Adrian so they were like "ADRIAN! Come out with us!" And suddenly I slammed the door.
    I was like "Jeez, is Adrian a popular rich kid or something?!?" So I went on his computer, and watched almost all the videos on it and there were some videos called My school fur realz, videos about roller coasters, and other stuff.
    So I started putting on Adrians clothes that was in his room and the next time his 2 girl friends came banging on the door, I finally went out with them and it was HORRIBLE! They asked me to take off my shirt, but I didn't cause I was a girl and I was trying to pretend I was Adrian the whole time and that I had breasts that they would noticed so I didn't! I had like 5 shirts on top of me to hide my breasts and brown eye contacts on so I looked more like Adrian. They never noticed I wasn't really Adrian, I did a pretty good job pretending to be him.

Suddenly, his mom said "Adrian! I ordered Millos pizza!" So I came running back to his house and maan, the pizza was sooo good and she got buffalo wings too! She never knew I was another kid. Suddenly I had to pretend to be him for the rest of my life and mann his life was good! And I bet this Adrian dude got transferred to my life ROFL where I only have friends at school but they sometimes visit, just not often.
    sound like someones got a crush

Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    289 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Okay guys i'm gonna try to make a book now

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

I already made the first chapter lol. Its not that long, but still.