3/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 4h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Accounts iced help, anyone?

Ok, so a few years back now, I lost my first account due to a hacking, so I made more. Pretty sure those accounts were lost because of a score sender sending a massive score to a game and us getting caught...and then after some time, I lost a handful of other accounts due to an incredibly foolish reason.

Almost all of these accounts(especially the first hacked ones) were associated with my current IP address and while I don't remember jack about the money/items on the account, I do remember other details...as well as the accounts that were iced over a stupid reason. It was a piece of art depicting a Plushie Bori atop a Grey Xweetok, of all things. No genitals, and above all, the plush had the intelligence off a small child...we requested that we could just remove and never use the art piece again, but no response.

What I'd like to know is since we had accounts frozen due to cheating, and we are currently gathering dailies on all sides as well as already have purchased NP in a large sum(I bought a mil), would there ever be a time in which it would be safe to try to get the accounts back?

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    80/0
    Mentioned
    148 times
    Time Online
    38d 4h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Honestly? I would cut your losses and start new on a new IP address. If you try and get the other ones back you run the risk of your current ones being frozen...

I could be wrong here but if it was me, I'd just leave it and move on :/ good luck!

mothman userbar by @munna !!! <3
    venonat splice by me :3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 4h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    ^^''' Yeah, I guess so. RIP Plushen the Plushie Bori.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    8d 21h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    If the accounts are important to you, definitely do all business getting them back / using them on a totally different IP than the one you are using to cheat.
    (you need an account to see links)
    I sell articles, stories, poems, and more for your avatar and trophy needs!
    (you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 4h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I'll see what I can do...how far would a proxy, or using the Tor browser get me, you think?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    56/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    37d 16h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by Auroraflynn View Post
    I'll see what I can do...how far would a proxy, or using the Tor browser get me, you think?
    I would say just try to reset your IP. Usually you can completely unplug your modem for a day (overnight used to work for me) and you'll get a new IP (even if you're static, if you're dynamic it wouldn't take that long). You can also call your ISP and ask them to assign you a new one.

Proxys tend to expire after a certain amount of time, especially the free ones. You would end up switching IPs pretty often which isn't the best option for a main. Tor is only good for illegit players really who just need throwaway IPs when they're trying to hack accounts. A VPN would be the only other option I would consider. I use my VPN to play on my other mains because the IPs are the same every time.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Infiniti For This Useful Post:

Auroraflynn (02-15-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 4h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Ohhhh, ok. That...makes a lot of sense. I may just go the safe route and say goodbye to my accounts though...I've made it pretty good already and don't want to chance anything.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    56/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    37d 16h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by Auroraflynn View Post
    Ohhhh, ok. That...makes a lot of sense. I may just go the safe route and say goodbye to my accounts though...I've made it pretty good already and don't want to chance anything.
    I would create a new account on a different IP and send a ticket in from there, then just play as normal. Check the account about once a week to see if you get a reply and otherwise forget about the account.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 4h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Infiniti View Post
    I would create a new account on a different IP and send a ticket in from there, then just play as normal. Check the account about once a week to see if you get a reply and otherwise forget about the account.
    Ok, I'll try it. ^^