Thanks
    Mentioned
    39 times
    Time Online
    9d 1h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m

Baldwin Brewer

Has anyone done any work on a lightweight Baldwin brewer? Something that'll queue items to be reduced and "check up" on the pot at random intervals? I somehow think a safe way to do that would be to have it only take 5 items to reduce at a time (which would keep it busy for 2 1/2 hours total), drop them in and collect them at a variable interval.

I legit have no idea if that sort of "smart" is possible though.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    22d 4h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    That would be incredibly useful. Would love to see something like this.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    39 times
    Time Online
    9d 1h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Yeah, I think it would be rather simple to do. Since it only has to click on about 5 things directly? (Transmute, tab, item, Okay, wait 31-37min, claim, then repeat, after 5 cycles stop and wait to be manually restarted). The average pick-up time would be after 34 minutes (the actual reducing takes 30 min). 5 items would take 170 minutes on average to brew, which should look fairly human, attentive, but "sloppy" on timing, and would prevent someone from managing to "consistently brew" for 10+ hours.

I don't doubt there are people who can do that, especially in an office job. But this might be handy if you just want to get something done while you're at work/school.

Though I'm not sure, the folks here look like they have it down to a science for how to make things look human and could tell if that timing sequence looks good or not.