403/1
    Mentioned
    734 times
    Time Online
    120d 8h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
    Not everyone does every subject though. For instance, I dropped Chemistry in year 12 when English Extension was offered. I wouldn't meet that prereq because I didn't do Chem. I didn't do Physics, so couldn't do one of those courses. You get the idea.

(you need an account to see links) Is this page helpful?
    Oh, gotcha D:

And yup, this is what it says:

Qualification

No valid regional qualifications
    Your entry requirements include
    There is no recognised regional qualification in Brazil that meets the pre-requisite entry requirements for this program.
    Pathways

Griffith College provides a direct entry pathway for this degree program via the Diploma of Health Sciences .

So I'll focus on Sciences with Chem Major

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    University of Alberta here is a leading research based University in Canada. Excellent instruction, countless scholarship opportunites, beautiful campus, Degrees are well known, and if your interest is in Medicine the Pharmacy program can lead you to the Stollery Children's Hospital, a world renowned Institute, right across the street from the U of A.

The Pharmacy program: disclaimer, incredibly difficult to gain acceptance just like any Pharmacy program.
    They also have PharmD program which will be replacing the BScPharm degree. The PharmD is clinical based unlike regular doctorate PhD programs.
    (you need an account to see links)

PharmD:

Also, if you are interested in Pharmacology the U of A has a Degree for that too, not a Pharmacy Degree but it is still a BSc Degree in the Pharmacy field.

Department of Chemistry. It is a big big portion of the U of A. Many different courses in everything from organic, inorganic, biochemistry, environmental, mass spectroscopy, molecular chemistry. There are many many more.
    They offer Honors and Specialization Degrees. Both will take you places if you decide on Graduate or Professional programs like Pharmacy.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sci_Girl For This Useful Post:

Ban (02-13-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    87/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    4d 9h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Buns View Post
    try looking into idaho state university in the US.
    they offer multiple programs for both subjects and tons of scholarships for students studying from foreign countries.
    i went there for a few months and the campus is lovely as well as the dorms. the city is not too big, so you'd be able to find your way around easily to the store, gas station, etc.
    they assign counselors to you to help you keep up with your grades, free tutoring, help with applying for scholarships, etc. pretty nice.

edit // would also like to note that ISU accepts pretty much anyone cx despite this, their programs are superb and classes are top notch.
    I'm going to school in Idaho now and I can definitely confirm, a lot of Idaho universities offer cheap tuition and good programs for international students! A few of them are out in the middle of no where, but if you can deal with small cities, it's something to work with
    Best of luck!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to vaughnster For This Useful Post:

Ban (02-13-2017)