Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    40d 23h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by lagrima View Post
    What do you mean??
    It's a joke about not being able to see the air that we breathe.

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    56d 13h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    28m
    Changed my UN but some posts still have it

Honestly I have a really open mind, I don't really mind if you don't believe, everyone believes in what they want to believe, and I won't try to force anyone to think the same way I do~

Quote Originally Posted by lagrima View Post
    Sometimes I see stuff like it'll seem like there's someone somewhere but it's really my mind playing tricks on me, I don't really believe in this type of thing tbh.
    Oh, I've also thought about this. It could be my mind playing tricks to me...
    But I also think that sometimes the mind can be so powerful that it would make it real for you~

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    46 times
    Time Online
    8d 11h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    I was feeling an immense amount of pain (due to my past) to the point of tears and it wouldn't stop. When I closed my eyes I saw a creature like thing with horns. I just assumed it was the bunny from the movie Donnie Darko. Then I saw the exact same creature tattooed on a man on Facebook. I asked for the source of the picture and apparently it was a Behemonth. Kinda weird. I'm by no means religious but that's as freaky as it gets.
    in the end no one ever knew what the outcome would be. So I guess� you have to do your best to make a decision that you won�t regret.

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    56d 13h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    28m
    Quote Originally Posted by 70spurple View Post
    I was feeling an immense amount of pain (due to my past) to the point of tears and it wouldn't stop. When I closed my eyes I saw a creature like thing with horns. I just assumed it was the bunny from the movie Donnie Darko. Then I saw the exact same creature tattooed on a man on Facebook. I asked for the source of the picture and apparently it was a Behemonth. Kinda weird. I'm by no means religious but that's as freaky as it gets.
    Ohh, I've had that happen to me as well, when I'm not feeling well, I close my eyes and a strange creature pops up on my mind. It's really scary but I always try to distract myself with something else.
    Never really tried to look for what exactly they are though, I'm afraid it might be a demon like yours or something...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nyu For This Useful Post:

70spurple (02-01-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    10d 1h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    I don't believe in the paranormal, but my mother does, she's also fairly religious.

Growing up we moved around a lot, like more than normal. One time we ended up living in a century home from WW2. It was an absolutely gorgeous house, but during WW2 it was used as a hospital. We only lived there for about two years before we moved again and my mother swore it was haunted. Maybe that's why we ended up moving, this is going back over 15 years (I guess 20 years now that I think about it, fuck I'm old), I would have been around 11 or 12 at the time, so I don't exactly remember why we moved, but I do remember we moved to a different town a few hours away after that.

Anyways, a few stories I remember.

The most vivid (and unsettling) memory I have was one evening my father and I were coming home late. I was really active in sports and music that I often had to travel for, which was like any other day. We walk in and I can immediately tell something is up. My mom's just...not right. She's kind of rattled, scatterbrained, jumpy, even I can tell she's on edge. I forget what happened, I think my dad finally got her to tell us what was going on and she broke down and started crying. She was absolutely convinced someone was in the house and tried to push her down the stairs. She had basically been sitting in one spot waiting for my dad to come home because she was convinced 'someone' just tried to kill her. It was really weird, I'd never seen her like this and when I say convinced, I mean she was basically having a panic attack about it. Obviously no one else was in the house, it was just the three of us who lived there and two of us had been gone for three or four hours.

Another one I remember was about my father. A lot of my family, father included, are veterans who saw active duty. The town we lived in was a small military town. If you lived there you were either in school, a nurse/doctor, or in the military. My father was retired from the military and was a teacher, my mother was a nurse, and I was in elementary school. I remember my mother telling me that my dad had the worst nightmares she had ever seen him have. He apparently also started to sleep walk in this house and she would find him standing in really strange places just mumbling. From what she said he never did this before and never did it again after we moved, same with the nightmares.

I don't remember this too well and I might be getting relatives mixed up, but she also told me my fathers (deceased) grandmother (again, might be getting relatives mixed up) would visit her at the foot of their bed occasionally. I don't remember this one too well, so I don't remember what his grandmother was supposedly telling my mother, but I do know she told me about it happening multiple times while we lived there.
    Edit 1: Now that I think about it more I'm fairly positive I have the relative right. I had never met my fathers grandmother obviously, but I'm almost positive that was it. Which is weird for my mother to see since it wasn't her relative. And I seem to remember she would tell my mother that she needed to get me out of this house.

And while not paranormal, this one freaked me out. There was this super old vet who lived nearby. He was pretty messed up, just old and totally out of it. There were a few entrances to this house. One was what I could call the 'main' one, double doors with stained glass windows, but we didn't use it because while it was at the front of the house it entered into kind of a weird hallway that wasn't convenient. We used the side entrance that opened into the living room instead. Anyways, a few times this older vet would wander away from his caretaker and would be banging down the double doors and screaming. I don't know if he went house to house doing this, but he did it a few times to our house. For a young kid it scared the absolute bejesus out of me and always seemed to happen when I was home alone.

It's not something I've thought a lot about until recently since it was so long ago. When my mom came to visit me this Christmas it was something I had been thinking about because I had been telling my girlfriend about it. Like I said, from what I remembered it was an amazing house and had some stories behind it, so I asked my mother about it again. Her only words were, 'that house was evil'. I changed the subject after that.

Edit 2: I also remember being terrified of the basement of this house. It was just a hatch into darkness in one of the rooms towards the back of the house. Maybe it was because I was a kid, but I was never really afraid of the dark, but that one made me pretty uneasy when I was a kid and I never went down there even with my dad. He'd ask me to come down and hold the flashlight occasionally, I'd just say no and run away. Again, I don't believe in ghosts, spirits, etc. but anything can spook a child.
    Last edited by jxt; 02-01-2017 at 03:43 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jxt For This Useful Post:

Nyu (02-01-2017)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    56d 13h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    28m
    @(you need an account to see links)
    Your mom must have been so scared, hope she's better now!
    And I think anyone would be scared if some strange old man were to do that.
    I think people who go to wars see so many things that their minds start acting a bit weird...

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    46 times
    Time Online
    8d 11h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyu View Post
    Ohh, I've had that happen to me as well, when I'm not feeling well, I close my eyes and a strange creature pops up on my mind. It's really scary but I always try to distract myself with something else.
    Never really tried to look for what exactly they are though, I'm afraid it might be a demon like yours or something...
    I wasn't looking for anything, the picture just popped up on my timeline on facebook...
    in the end no one ever knew what the outcome would be. So I guess� you have to do your best to make a decision that you won�t regret.

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    56d 13h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    28m
    Quote Originally Posted by 70spurple View Post
    I wasn't looking for anything, the picture just popped up on my timeline on facebook...
    That's a really weird coincidence then...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nyu For This Useful Post:

70spurple (02-01-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    1d 12h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I don't believe in ghost or anything "supernatural" at all... I didn't have a similare experience either.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    87/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    4d 9h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Haha I was a pretty edgy teenager, I have a few stories I can share
    One time my friends and I drove down to a rundown house outside of town (the story was that the man who lived there had murdered his wife in the house and was given the death sentence). So we went to explore and at this time we were getting more into smoking and all that.
    So one of my friends brings a ouija board and starts playing around, everyone's smoking and passing it around and I get kind of bored so one of my friends and I start looking through the other rooms.
    I went into the master bedroom, and started looking around and noticed a slight line in the carpet floor of the closet.
    The house was pretty beat up and dingy, like holes in the ceiling and not a single window intact, out along the highway with no neighbors and no one anywhere within a mile or two.
    But anyways, so I pull up the carpet and there's a trapdoor, and underneath that, a dirt tunnel leading away from the house.
    I was pretty freaked out so I got my friend and we both looked down there. We didn't really crawl into it, just shone a bunch of lights down there. But what we did see was just one pair of boots all the way at what looked like the end of the tunnel.
    I know not strictly paranormal but still spooked me.

Tl;dr
    Went to an abandoned home and found a secret tunnel with some dingy boots. Sp00ky, right?

Voye pa yon fon selil� a Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by vaughnster View Post
    Haha I was a pretty edgy teenager, I have a few stories I can share
    One time my friends and I drove down to a rundown house outside of town (the story was that the man who lived there had murdered his wife in the house and was given the death sentence). So we went to explore and at this time we were getting more into smoking and all that.
    So one of my friends brings a ouija board and starts playing around, everyone's smoking and passing it around and I get kind of bored so one of my friends and I start looking through the other rooms.
    I went into the master bedroom, and started looking around and noticed a slight line in the carpet floor of the closet.
    The house was pretty beat up and dingy, like holes in the ceiling and not a single window intact, out along the highway with no neighbors and no one anywhere within a mile or two.
    But anyways, so I pull up the carpet and there's a trapdoor, and underneath that, a dirt tunnel leading away from the house.
    I was pretty freaked out so I got my friend and we both looked down there. We didn't really crawl into it, just shone a bunch of lights down there. But what we did see was just one pair of boots all the way at what looked like the end of the tunnel.
    I know not strictly paranormal but still spooked me.

Tl;dr
    Went to an abandoned home and found a secret tunnel with some dingy boots. Sp00ky, right?

Voye pa yon fon selil� a Tapatalk
    There was a time I started getting into summing djinn as well. I can get into that if you want.