27/0
    Mentioned
    242 times
    Time Online
    123d 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    50m
    I have a few of these experiences:

Maybe 3 or 4 years ago I was with my girlfriend down the hall watching some tv. I was about to drive her home as it was getting late. Everyone in my house already went to sleep. We both saw something at the corner of our eyes, the same shadowy figure/person walked into the kitchen which was at the other side of the hall. Freaked out, we left quickly. I bring her home and tell her "I'll bet you 20 bucks whoever that shadow was will open the doors for me when I get home.
    Sure enougb, I drive home and open the door that auto locks but as I went to the kitchen door, the know turned a little on its own and opened up.
    I ran upstairs and locked my door.

Another time about 5 years ago, I got in from a friends house really late (2 or 3am) and I was still pretty awake. There was a clear ball shooting around my room for about 5 minutes and then it just disappeared. No idea what it was!

Another one was similar to a post here. I was laying in bed one night and felt an arm around me. No one was in my room however. Playing it off as nothing I rolled over. Next thing I know the arm grabbed my covers and covered me up better then brushed the hand through my hair a few times.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to looklook123123 For This Useful Post:

DJ Music Man (01-30-2017),Nyu (01-30-2017)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    56d 14h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    28m
    @(you need an account to see links) & @(you need an account to see links)
    I remember when I was around 9 or 10 I had a friend who had a lot of these experiences, and she told me about a shadow man with a hat. And one day, when I was at her place I saw him, sitting on the living room, I was going to the kitchen so i went back to check again and he dissapeared. Everytime I went to her place something would happen and make it hard for me to get back home like the car stopped working, a flat tire, lost keys It was really weird!
    @(you need an account to see links) That sounds so interesting, I'd like to go there and see it myself, but I have a feeling I live too far from there...
    Hope your injury heals soon!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nyu For This Useful Post:

DJ Music Man (01-30-2017),looklook123123 (01-30-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    59 times
    Time Online
    13d 1h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Considering ghosts aren't real, nope never had one of these experiences and don't expect to anytime in the future

but I'm always ready to fight a ghost and get some exp
    Ana's slave <3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    40d 23h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Ghosts are absolutely real. You just have to have the right definition of what a ghost is.

(And no, I won't define it for you, that would be telling )

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    59 times
    Time Online
    13d 1h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    I'll believe it when I see it
    Ana's slave <3

Pronouns
    he/they/she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    59 times
    Time Online
    30d 11h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Kite View Post
    Neighbor said the same thing some months back, after I stayed overnight babysitting her kid, and experienced some weird stuff. Cue some months later, and she's hearing knocks on windows, steps on upper floors, and things are randomly falling off the walls or flying off shelves, and doors are opening themselves, and now she doesn't want to stay there.

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by looklook123123 View Post
    I have a few of these experiences:

Maybe 3 or 4 years ago I was with my girlfriend down the hall watching some tv. I was about to drive her home as it was getting late. Everyone in my house already went to sleep. We both saw something at the corner of our eyes, the same shadowy figure/person walked into the kitchen which was at the other side of the hall. Freaked out, we left quickly. I bring her home and tell her "I'll bet you 20 bucks whoever that shadow was will open the doors for me when I get home.
    Sure enougb, I drive home and open the door that auto locks but as I went to the kitchen door, the know turned a little on its own and opened up.
    I ran upstairs and locked my door.

Another time about 5 years ago, I got in from a friends house really late (2 or 3am) and I was still pretty awake. There was a clear ball shooting around my room for about 5 minutes and then it just disappeared. No idea what it was!

Another one was similar to a post here. I was laying in bed one night and felt an arm around me. No one was in my room however. Playing it off as nothing I rolled over. Next thing I know the arm grabbed my covers and covered me up better then brushed the hand through my hair a few times.
    Shit, I'd have soiled my pants at anything like that. I'm a huge chicken.

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nyu View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) & @(you need an account to see links)
    I remember when I was around 9 or 10 I had a friend who had a lot of these experiences, and she told me about a shadow man with a hat. And one day, when I was at her place I saw him, sitting on the living room, I was going to the kitchen so i went back to check again and he dissapeared. Everytime I went to her place something would happen and make it hard for me to get back home like the car stopped working, a flat tire, lost keys It was really weird!
    Oh, my God, I think it may have liked you a bit too much.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DJ Music Man For This Useful Post:

looklook123123 (01-30-2017),Nyu (01-30-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    59 times
    Time Online
    13d 1h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    yeah that's nothing that would ever convince me, probably just the earth shifting under the house or some other physics we don't understand completely yet

I'd have to see Pyramid Head knocking over a book shelf before you could convince me tbh
    Ana's slave <3

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    66 times
    Time Online
    119d 7h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 5m
    Sometimes I see stuff like it'll seem like there's someone somewhere but it's really my mind playing tricks on me, I don't really believe in this type of thing tbh.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lagrima For This Useful Post:

Nyu (01-30-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    40d 23h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by Kite View Post
    Hoo boy, do I have some things to tell you about breathing.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    66 times
    Time Online
    119d 7h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 5m
    Quote Originally Posted by quaZitti View Post
    Hoo boy, do I have some things to tell you about breathing.
    What do you mean??