32/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    56d 14h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    28m

Paranormal experiences?

I like to read these kind of things so I wanted to ask you guys if you ever had a paranormal experience?
    Here's mine:

It isn't too scary but I can't forget about it.
    Have you had a similar experience? or something logic can't explain?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nyu For This Useful Post:

DJ Music Man (01-28-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    942 times
    Time Online
    291d 16h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 55m
    I don't actually believe in ghosts or anything like that, but I believe I had this experience when I was younger? I must've been like 10 or younger so I might've made it up or imagined it, lol.

The way my old house was set up was that the kitchen and the living room were in the same room, so the computer was against the same wall that the fridge was. I was on the computer probably playing Club Penguin, Webkinz, or Neopets lmao when I thought I saw a figure out of the corner of my eye standing at the fridge. I thought it was my brother and I turned to look and say hi, but there was nothing there. And, as I looked, I heard the sound of the fridge door closing, though I hadn't have seen it opened (could've been the ice dispenser making sounds lol). I wasn't really creeped out for some reason? I guess I just didn't get a bad vibe.
    i love luna

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Aura For This Useful Post:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    47 times
    Time Online
    32d 10h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    In a house we used to live in, the guy that owned it before us died in the house and had an open casket funeral in the main living area.
    The house always felt cold and I would always hear some strange sounds at night.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to people For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    56d 14h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    28m
    Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    I don't actually believe in ghosts or anything like that, but I believe I had this experience when I was younger? I must've been like 10 or younger so I might've made it up or imagined it, lol.

The way my old house was set up was that the kitchen and the living room were in the same room, so the computer was against the same wall that the fridge was. I was on the computer probably playing Club Penguin, Webkinz, or Neopets lmao when I thought I saw a figure out of the corner of my eye standing at the fridge. I thought it was my brother and I turned to look and say hi, but there was nothing there. And, as I looked, I heard the sound of the fridge door closing, though I hadn't have seen it opened (could've been the ice dispenser making sounds lol). I wasn't really creeped out for some reason? I guess I just didn't get a bad vibe.
    Ohhh, I remember feeling something similar like two times.
    First was when I was in my room playing on my ps4. I heard footsteps and thought my mom was going to come in.
    I opened the door and there was nothing. I was alone.
    The second was at my grannys room, i was on my pc and saw a shadow looking at me. I looked and there was nothing.
    It wasn't scary though

Quote Originally Posted by people View Post
    In a house we used to live in, the guy that owned it before us died in the house and had an open casket funeral in the main living area.
    The house always felt cold and I would always hear some strange sounds at night.
    How scary!
    Though I always wanted to go and investigate one of those places.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nyu For This Useful Post:

DJ Music Man (01-28-2017),people (01-28-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    40d 23h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    This happened about six or seven years ago.

Just down the road from my dad’s place (and my old place from when we lived in this area the first time), there’s a creek/river running through the woods next to the school. These woods go on for miles, and I actually don’t remember where they end.

Me and a friend of mine used to go down there a lot, hiking through the woods and stuff. One day, we decide to go as far as we can before we’re too tired to get back. So, we gear up in thick rain boots and splash pants so we can wade through the river at parts where we can’t walk through the trees and bushes. We left around noon.

After a couple hours of walking, passing familiar landmarks along the way, we come across something that is definitely out of place. A huge mud pit, despite the distance from the river and the lack of any rain in two weeks. As it turned out, this pit was some sort of animal graveyard, and full of skeletons of birds, raccoons, and other small animals. Which was really confusing, because the only living things we’d ever seen in all the years of going there were fish and bugs, so we had no idea where it could have all come from. In our attempts to cross the pit, we got stuck in the mud for what must have been at least three hours.

Fast forward to a few hours later in a clearing, we decide to turn around and walk back, because it’s clearly getting dark out, and we can see the sun setting. As we go along, we notice that it’s suddenly starting to get brighter, but at this point we can’t see the sky properly through the trees. Even stranger, we don’t come across the graveyard again, which was supposed to be ten minutes past the electric fence, which we see first. By the time we get out of the woods, we notice that it’s full daylight out. In a panic at the thought we had been gone for the whole night, we rush back to my house.

My mum, who was cooking, asked us why we were home so soon, and hadn’t we planned on being out until supper? Puzzled, we looked at the clock. It was 3:15 PM

To this day, we’ve never seen the graveyard again, but we have experienced time anomalies in the woods on multiple occasions.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ehentalix For This Useful Post:

DJ Music Man (01-28-2017),Nyu (01-28-2017)

Pronouns
    he/they/she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    59 times
    Time Online
    30d 11h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Oh, man, paranormal experiences? Me? Naah, psh. None! Nada!

Okay, but seriously, yes, I've had a few. My father's had some too, my sister too, my mother too, my whole family has somehow interacted with, or dealt with the supernatural, yeah. Let's see...

And that's my story.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to DJ Music Man For This Useful Post:

Nyu (01-28-2017)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    56d 14h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    28m
    @(you need an account to see links) Whoa! That time leap though, I wonder what happened...
    I'm curious about the rest of the abnormalities now though~ :B

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

@Memory Now I'm afraid it might be back for sharing it again.
    I'm glad you got rid of it though, your little sister must have been so scared!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Nyu For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    he/they/she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    59 times
    Time Online
    30d 11h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey View Post
    Hopefully it won't.... But at least, if it happens, I know how to handle it. And yeah, she was terrified. And so was my middle sister when she was younger and noticed that shadow man...

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    40d 23h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) Whoa! That time leap though, I wonder what happened...
    I'm curious about the rest of the abnormalities now though~ :B

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

There's something in those woods. I'm still not quite sure what, but I know it's there, and that it's strong enough to be the source of all the weird things going on there (time slides, minor spacial distortions, the lack of mammalian life, dead trees that sprout leaves, fey lights). We performed some pretty powerful witchcraft about a year after that incident to keep whatever it is from ever getting out, but after my injury, I haven't had a chance to go back.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ehentalix For This Useful Post:

DJ Music Man (01-29-2017),Nyu (01-29-2017)

Pronouns
    he/they/she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    59 times
    Time Online
    30d 11h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Oh, yeah, I forgot to add, but there was this one weird particular occasion, before I told my friend, when I saw someone who looked like the Hat Man, with a black hat, black trench coat, black boots, and hiding his hand on the tench coat, walking down the road, early in the morning while I waited for my bus, watching me intensively, even when he passed me on the bus stop, and when the bus came about, and picked me up, me and the bus driver spotted this man directly down to the end of the road, into the woods, and then he just disappeared. It was downright bone-chilling, I didn't even dare stop looking at him when I noticed him looking at me on his walk.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to DJ Music Man For This Useful Post:

Nyu (01-29-2017)