DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    3d 22h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    hey welcome ! hope you enjoy your stay here (ʘᴗʘ✿) good luck finishing that degree!

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    107 times
    Time Online
    62d 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    31m
    Welcome to clraik Pabst!
    What kind of books do you read? I have an obsession for fantasy ones
    BTW loved your Missile avatar, so cute!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/1
    Mentioned
    320 times
    Time Online
    95d 4h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    32m
    Welcome to Clraik! What is ur favorite dish?!!

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    39 times
    Time Online
    9d 1h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) Hi! Thanks for the warm welcome, you guys are all awesome!

@(you need an account to see links) Food is the best! I love trying new foods, but I'm that kind of person who'll totally be gung-ho and buy a dragonfruit and then feel weird and set it on the counter and then not want to eat it because it might be horrible. (Deep down I want to try a durian, but I know full well I'll compost it before I ever cut it open....). Just tried my hand at making my first cottage pie last night, it came out super good, though I did overcook the zucchini a bit.

@(you need an account to see links) Making usernames has always been a weird/hard thing for me, and that was legit the first thing that popped into my head, I liked the way it rolled and went with it. And the funny thing is that I don't even drink beer. I don't like them at all (though I can usually make a Corona and lime wedge work). Ironically, my short drink of choice is called a Minibeer 43, I have a set of the little mugs and everything for those.

@(you need an account to see links) Thank you! I'm almost done. 6 credits left!

@(you need an account to see links) I also have poms as pets, so it was a double-fun avatar to use (that lamp tho...). You also have an excellent username for someone who digs books. I read a LOT about basically everything, my mom insisted that the car/airplane-book when I was 5 and onwards was a monstrous children's encyclopedia. I got exposure to and developed an interest in almost everything. So uh... I'm gonna ramble a little bit now, sorry if it's way more than you wanted to know...

@(you need an account to see links) My favorite dish? Macaroni and Cheese with Ground Beef. I also really like Fried Mero fish and yuca escabeche.
    Last edited by PabstBlueRibbon; 01-18-2017 at 03:44 PM. Reason: Lol, we can do pings here. / I just realized I'm that person who says "awesome" all the time :(

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to PabstBlueRibbon For This Useful Post:

Aglett (01-18-2017),importado23 (01-18-2017),j03 (01-18-2017),looklook123123 (01-18-2017),Maison (01-19-2017),Nyu (01-18-2017),Sci_Girl (01-18-2017),Stocking Anarchy (01-18-2017)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    107 times
    Time Online
    62d 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    31m
    @(you need an account to see links)
    I also wanted to have pomeranians (the teacup one is sooo cute!) but they dont let me have more pets here :/

Whoa thats really a is a lot!
    Lately i've been obsessed with the Fablehaven series from Brandon Mull. (I highly recommend it!)
    I also read about mythology, nature, science and paranormal themes but mostly online c:
    I also look for a lot of info when i want to know something, and I love paradoxes but i cant stop thinking about them for like a week xD
    You just opened my mind though, added several of those autors to my to read list, Thanks!
    Too bad im on my internship now and it takes almost all day so i dont have too much free time...

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    39 times
    Time Online
    9d 1h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    @(you need an account to see links) Teacup poms are slightly more trouble than they're worth (which can be quite a lot), they have health issues in their eyes and legs, I've haven't seen in the traditional or original sized poms. Teacups are under 5 pounds, while traditionals can be up to 8, originals (Victorian) poms can be from 12-25 pounds. Too bad you can't keep one where you are, they're great dogs and loaded with personality... sometimes too much personality.

I'd never heard of Fablehaven, thanks for recommending it! It sounds pretty interesting so far (reading the wikipedia page). If one of the authors you added to your reading list was Czerneda, she got famous for A Thousand Words for Stranger, but the trilogy I really preferred was Species Imperative. So I'd say start with that one and see if you like her writing style first. Scott Lynch's Gentlemen Bastards series is a series I really recommend for the worldbuilding and character chemistry and not a lot of people seem to know about it. The first book (The Lies of Locke Lamora) is sorta rough and a little hamfisted, but the author got much better in the second (Red Seas Under Red Skies) and third books (The Republic of Thieves).

But nah, if you want to know what particular books I like from any of the authors I mentioned feel free to ask. I like talking about my books.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    @(you need an account to see links)

I too am gung ho about pretty much everything. Except eggs. My dad offered me $100 cash to eat a hard boiled egg and I say no way no thank you. To me I only smell that sulfur and taste that awful sulfur, which I associate with rotten or spoiled food so I cannot even stomach the smell let alone taste lol.

Durian is something I'm not sure about trying though. Asian markets here have it already cut up and packaged in the produce department but I don't know. The smell is horrid lol. I am told the taste is far better than the smell though. And texture is like custard so you have to at least be able to handle that slimy mushy texture.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    46 times
    Time Online
    8d 20h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Welcome to cK fam! Your avatar is very CUTE.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    48/0
    Mentioned
    22 times
    Time Online
    5d 6h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Welcome to the club

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 15m
    Welcome, @(you need an account to see links).
    I completely understand your rant about what a difficult question it was, re: reading. I'm much the same way, and with movies as well. There are so many worthwhile things in different regards that pinpointing it down becomes an exercise in futility.