Quote Originally Posted by PabstBlueRibbon View Post
@(you need an account to see links) Teacup poms are slightly more trouble than they're worth (which can be quite a lot), they have health issues in their eyes and legs, I've haven't seen in the traditional or original sized poms. Teacups are under 5 pounds, while traditionals can be up to 8, originals (Victorian) poms can be from 12-25 pounds. Too bad you can't keep one where you are, they're great dogs and loaded with personality... sometimes too much personality.

I'd never heard of Fablehaven, thanks for recommending it! It sounds pretty interesting so far (reading the wikipedia page). If one of the authors you added to your reading list was Czerneda, she got famous for A Thousand Words for Stranger, but the trilogy I really preferred was Species Imperative. So I'd say start with that one and see if you like her writing style first. Scott Lynch's Gentlemen Bastards series is a series I really recommend for the worldbuilding and character chemistry and not a lot of people seem to know about it. The first book (The Lies of Locke Lamora) is sorta rough and a little hamfisted, but the author got much better in the second (Red Seas Under Red Skies) and third books (The Republic of Thieves).

But nah, if you want to know what particular books I like from any of the authors I mentioned feel free to ask. I like talking about my books.
I'll own a Pomeranian one day, when I live by myself or when my mom says yes

Just looked for species imperative, and wow! It sounds so cool! Will definitely read that series first~
I'll have to leave some of the books you mentioned on standby until March though, but I will def read them!

Have some more I can recommend, if you read Spanish (dunno why I have a feeling you speak Spanish) the ones I liked a lot are Laura Gallego's Memorias de Idh�n and La Emperatriz de los et�reos. Also The selection series was good, from Kiera Cass.

I get why it was hard for you, with so many interest my question was really hard. The same as when someone makes you choose between your favorite food.

Sent from my world domination device