14/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    18h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Blovey View Post
    New PB was mentioned in the editorial this week but no new details, just that it's being worked on.
    What details do we know so far?

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,161 times
    Time Online
    556d 6h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 27m
    Quote Originally Posted by toomanyskins View Post
    What details do we know so far?
    News January 17th
    Today�s not the day for any Elephantes out there to start feeling irr-elephante� or um irrelevant (yes, that�s the word!). After all, we have a few never-before-seen paintbrush surprises coming their way in a few days� time � stay tuned!

Editorial 766
    Hello! So I noticed in the new features last week there was an update about Elephante day. And in it you said something about never-before-seen paintbrush surprises....does this refer simply to new Elephante colors, or something more exciting?? ~ debgorax

So, some pets are running out of colours for us to make! Therefore, we decided to roll out some new paint brushes. We did a couple test options to run by you guys to see what you thought for Elephantes!

Editorial 768
    Hey CQ! *hands out borovan and warm cookies around the office* I'm super stoked (as well as many other Neopians) to see that PPL and Pet Spotlight are back! Thank you so much for that. I was wondering, do y'all have plans to bring back other contests that have gone on an indefinite hiatus/new ideas for contests in the works? I know something was mentioned a few editorials ago about selecting a new paintbrush color... ~ citybound

You're very welcome, and we're happy you're happy! The new paintbrush is totally separate, but we are taking a look at all of the site contests and starting up or formally retiring all contests in limbo, as well as moving contests that were already retired to the retired list, to make that clear. It still make take us a little time, but we're starting getting all of that sorted out for y'all!
    So, really, not much. I don't know anything about the test options that were run by, unless maybe it was by way of new petpet color reception?

Seems odd they were start with Elephante considering it seems like they have a relatively good number of colors left (15), but I'm interested to see what happens.
    (you need an account to see links)

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kittyray For This Useful Post:

athron (02-11-2017),Blovey (02-11-2017),BrielleCutt (02-11-2017),Sakuras (02-11-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    8d 21h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Looks like it isn't a Valentine's paint brush!
    I sell articles, stories, poems, and more for your avatar and trophy needs!