Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey, I'm YouTuber Trevor, most people just call me Trev.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    5h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Mophead View Post
    That's one fuck of a introduction at the very least.

In any case. Welcome to cK!
    @(you need an account to see links) thanks man for the warm welcome. To give you an idea of my (you need an account to see links), the dinosaur on all fours is my boss, and I'm the dinosaur standing up.

Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    Welcome to cK, Trev! I fit into most categories of that friend list. I hope you enjoy it here and you'll make friends in no time.
    @(you need an account to see links) Thanks!! Oh ho ho! Welcome aboard my cK friends list, as well as everyone else who posted in this thread. Thanks for your warm welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Stocking Anarchy View Post
    Welcome to cK
    @(you need an account to see links) Thanks man!

Quote Originally Posted by luciferlucado View Post
    Whats up my main I cheat in the worst way the way of knowledge
    @(you need an account to see links) wuddup mang, share your expert neopets cheating knowledge with me. I'm trying to save up 4 billion neopoints to make my inner child happy again.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
    Welcome to ck, @(you need an account to see links). I'm glad to hear that we passed your rigorous pre-registration stalking.
    @(you need an account to see links) LOL!! Thanks!! You guys get a gleaming A+.

Quote Originally Posted by Maison View Post
    Welcome to Ck we don't judge ppl here!!!
    @(you need an account to see links) sweeeeeeeeeet, thank you my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Rrachel View Post
    Welcome to cK!
    I feel like I love you already lol
    @(you need an account to see links) - Listen to your inner feelings. They can't be wrong. LOL Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    Welcome to the forum Trev!
    @(you need an account to see links) - Not gonna lie, your posts is what tipped me over to joining. You're like some sort of cK god to me. I need to learn your ways, and yes, I'll buy you a starbucks coffee over a skype call. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by lagrima View Post
    Honestly? Same.

And welcome! I'm new myself, but I can say you'll probably end up loving this place
    @(you need an account to see links) - Thanks!!! Let's find these imbeciles and roll up with them!!

I like this place already, if y'all like to know how I'm feeling like right now.. I feel like this (you need an account to see links).

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to freshoffthetrev For This Useful Post:

Aura (01-15-2017),j03 (01-15-2017),♥ lagrima ♥ (01-15-2017),Maison (01-15-2017),Mama Bear (01-15-2017),Stocking Anarchy (01-15-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    5d 5h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Welcome to ck

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Welcome to cK!

Professional slacker sounds like a perfect job to me lol. I am in the process of getting a new job that is very far from slacking like my last job. This next one I will have cameras zoomed in on my hands to make sure I am not doing other things lol. No more slacking

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Quote Originally Posted by Sci_Girl View Post
    Welcome to cK!

Professional slacker sounds like a perfect job to me lol. I am in the process of getting a new job that is very far from slacking like my last job. This next one I will have cameras zoomed in on my hands to make sure I am not doing other things lol. No more slacking

Either that or recording your keystrokes to see if you are really typing in things that have to do with work or neopets.com or brazzers.com lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Stocking Anarchy View Post
    Either that or recording your keystrokes to see if you are really typing in things that have to do with work or neopets.com or brazzers.com lol
    Lol I'm sure it will have that too. No more forums But really the job is in pharmaceuticals, so watching my every move.