Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Hollywood International Airport where multiple people are dead and a shooting :(

  1. #11



    Cybun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    Posts
    751
    Thanks
    539
    Thanked 732 Times in 435 Posts


    Downloads
    85
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Time Online
    96 d 9 h 49 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 h 9 m
    Rep Power
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    My heard about that too. It's bullshit that they decided it wasn't a "hate crime" considering the things that were done and said.
    They were charged with hate crime afaik, but because the guy had a disability. No mention about the race thing.
    Even though they were screaming "fuck white people", funny huh?

  2. #12
    Andrew

    I_royalty_I's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Location
    Behind you.
    Age
    98
    Posts
    5,761
    Thanks
    4,967
    Thanked 7,554 Times in 2,901 Posts


    Downloads
    29
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1760 Post(s)
    Time Online
    324 d 23 h 54 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 h 32 m
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybun View Post
    They were charged with hate crime afaik, but because the guy had a disability. No mention about the race thing.
    Even though they were screaming "fuck white people", funny huh?
    Oh wow, you're right. Looks like they did classify it a hate crime. Last I heard, they said it wouldn't be charge as a hate crime for whatever reason. It was definitely racially charged though. Not cool regardless.

  3. #13



    Cybun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    Posts
    751
    Thanks
    539
    Thanked 732 Times in 435 Posts


    Downloads
    85
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Time Online
    96 d 9 h 49 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 h 9 m
    Rep Power
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    Oh wow, you're right. Looks like they did classify it a hate crime. Last I heard, they said it wouldn't be charge as a hate crime for whatever reason. It was definitely racially charged though. Not cool regardless.
    They seem to have changed their minds a few hours after the announcement of it not being classified as a hate crime, I like to believe that the backlash was too big for them to keep showing their bias. Too bad they still won't admit it was also race-driven.
    I don't know how law works where they are, but I was told they're gonna spend a minimum 15 years locked up, even with good behavior.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cybun For This Useful Post:

    I_royalty_I (01-08-2017)

  5. #14
    Hidden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    Posts
    53
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts


    Downloads
    29
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Time Online
    4 d 4 h 26 m
    Avg. Time Online
    6 m
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybun View Post
    They seem to have changed their minds a few hours after the announcement of it not being classified as a hate crime, I like to believe that the backlash was too big for them to keep showing their bias. Too bad they still won't admit it was also race-driven.
    I don't know how law works where they are, but I was told they're gonna spend a minimum 15 years locked up, even with good behavior.
    Minimum of 15 years? They should be locked up for life and never return to society.

  6. #15

    importado23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Gender
    Location
    Brasil, RJ
    Posts
    269
    Thanks
    241
    Thanked 98 Times in 55 Posts


    Downloads
    44
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Time Online
    6 d 11 h 1 m
    Avg. Time Online
    49 m
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden View Post
    Minimum of 15 years? They should be locked up for life and never return to society.
    I agree, I will never understand this taste for defending murderers,
    it seems that you do not think of the lives that have gone because of this individual

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to importado23 For This Useful Post:

    Hidden (01-10-2017)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •