Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Question on selling NP

Hello all,

I'm new here and sitting on millions of NP. Considering selling sometime soon (I'd like to establish myself first, and become familiar with the site first, of course). Anyway I am totally confused as to what 'active' means. I looked at the newbie guide to trading, and it says accounts spotted less than 180 days are banned from being sold and so are the items associated with them? How does selling NP work then? Is it supposed to sit in an inactive account for 6 months? I don't think this is right but I'm confused!

Thanks

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    942 times
    Time Online
    291d 16h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 55m
    Quote Originally Posted by wildworld View Post
    Hello all,

I'm new here and sitting on millions of NP. Considering selling sometime soon (I'd like to establish myself first, and become familiar with the site first, of course). Anyway I am totally confused as to what 'active' means. I looked at the newbie guide to trading, and it says accounts spotted less than 180 days are banned from being sold and so are the items associated with them? How does selling NP work then? Is it supposed to sit in an inactive account for 6 months? I don't think this is right but I'm confused!

Thanks
    Active items refer to items taken from someone else's account who is actively playing. This doesn't apply to your own, personal accounts, which you can sell without waiting the 180 day period.
    i love luna

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Aura For This Useful Post:

wildworld (01-01-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Thanks!! I figured that wasn't correct but I couldn't find clarification in any of the newbie posts I was being sent to.