7/1
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    19h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

[Java] Ghoul Catchers Bot

Hey guys, already tried to upload a version of this to the public downloads and @(you need an account to see links) had an issue that I didn't so I probably should've posted here first to get some more feedback before uploading

The initial codebase is a fork of lee-jason's Bejewelled Blitz Bot on facebook ((you need an account to see links)) which had most of the components that would be required already written since the two games share so many similarities.

A pre-compiled version can be found @ (you need an account to see links) or you can compile and run it yourself.

Any feedback is appreciated, especially if your monitor is not 1080p since I had to make assumptions to account for different resolutions/window sizes.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shiftasterisk For This Useful Post:

Daviid (12-28-2016),j03 (12-27-2016),npm (12-28-2016)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    223/0
    Mentioned
    469 times
    Time Online
    132d 23h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    @(you need an account to see links)

With a 1920 x 1080 screen and with the game window maximized I had to move the area of the replay button screenshot.
    Code:
    		Rectangle replayButtonArea = new Rectangle(gameParameters.originX + (gameParameters.squareDimension * 3) - 50, gameParameters.originY + (gameParameters.squareDimension * 4), 100, 100);
    Before:

After:

But it still can't detect it.

Update:
    Added some debug code, it doesn't seem to match the colors correctly and only tries one time:

Update2:
    I've found 2 curly brackets missing when comparing the actual color with the expected one.

Update3:
    I had to change the replay button color to -12498610, might be because of moving the screenshot

Now it works fine for me, I also changed the random wait to 5 seconds to make sure it waits for combos, lag and all those things.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Daviid For This Useful Post:

shiftasterisk (12-28-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/1
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    19h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Thanks Daviid, I'll look at the replay button detection.

I don't put curly braces around single line if satements (just preference ). The code may have some that do but it's probably a remnant from the initial code

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    98/0
    Mentioned
    512 times
    Time Online
    24d 13h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by shiftasterisk View Post
    Thanks Daviid, I'll look at the replay button detection.

I don't put curly braces around single line if satements (just preference ). The code may have some that do but it's probably a remnant from the initial code
    Look again - it's not a single line if statement. If the colors match, we should call System.out.println as well as return true.. Without the braces on the IF statement, it would return true everytime during the first iteration of x

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/1
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    19h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/1
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    19h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Thanks again @(you need an account to see links), considering we are both at 1080p and saw different results, I added a config file with offset parameters.