Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BBL , Rhinoplasty Plastic Surgery?

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    35d 8h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Personally I feel I'd find myself getting anxious about the end result or possibly going back on my decision if I didn't like it later so probably not. I've gotten to the point where I really don't care about what people think of me anymore though.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rina For This Useful Post:

70spurple (01-05-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    7d 3h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Nope, I have no interest in elective surgery. I'm far from perfect, but that's okay. Plus I worry about the end result, botched surgeries, infection, etc.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to toastercat For This Useful Post:

70spurple (01-05-2017)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    25d 13h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Honestly I'd pay for something to lose weight if I could. I had anorexia and almost died, and now I'm over weight (really) and I'm scared to lose weight with diet or exercise because I can just go to far. About my face I honestly don't like it pretty much, but I don't think a surgery could do better. Also about faces I wouldn't like to look like someone else, but that's just me. I think plastic surgeries are totaly valid unless you become addicted or something.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Reddokitsune For This Useful Post:

70spurple (01-05-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    11d 13h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    I'm getting a nose job later this year. :p I already have my plastic surgeon and we've decided on what is going to be done. I just need to finish getting $6,000 and get my new insurance company to approve their contribution. (Only one of my nostrils is functioning, which is a problem medically if I complain enough.)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to unknowable For This Useful Post:

70spurple (01-05-2017)

Pronouns
    he/they/she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    59 times
    Time Online
    30d 11h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Nah, man, I mean, I have nothing against those who do plastic surgeries, even for the most vain of reasons, but me, specifically, I mean, appearance is not something that's even near the top of my list of things I worry about. Okay, maybe I do worry about how my weight affects my appearance, because I know how my body gains fat and in what order, and that tells how unhealthy I'm becoming, but it's more like, for health reasons than anything. I mean, I grew up being the ugly fat kid who got bullied around in school, the nerd in the classroom who had the right answers to everything, but couldn't run for shit, and was definitely not cut out to be popular. So, I mean, yeah, I may have some ugly features, definitely a large jaw and nose, and a lazy eye that escapes whenever I don't focus my eyes, and other issues in my body, but TBH, I just learned to join along in the mockery, Cyrano de Bergerac style. It's not going to affect my self-esteem, because I don't base my self-esteem on such things.

Also, here's the scene if you guys don't get the reference.
    Last edited by DJ Music Man; 01-01-2017 at 05:27 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DJ Music Man For This Useful Post:

70spurple (01-05-2017)