Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    11d 13h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m

Meanwhile, in Montana.. *Neonazis gone wild!*

(you need an account to see links)

This was the fucker who was shrieking "L�genpresse" at a Washington conference earlier this year.

L�genpresse information: (you need an account to see links)

I think the modern conservative movement is infested with neonazis and the establishment not doing shit about it is as good as an endorsement. Debate that.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    14h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Yeah, there is a modern neo-nazi movement called the "alt-right" -- unlike the typical brand of racist/nationalist pigs, they use a more educated rhetoric and sneakier tactics than just flat out saying "f*k brown people". But the underlying motives are the same. They want a "pure" white-only America.

Some of them are violent. With Trump's election, a ton of them have come out of the woodwork feeling like their worldview is now validated and officially endorsed, and we've seen the resulting spike in hate crimes that go along with that.

Trump has been very hesitant to denounce any endorsement from either the alt-right or similar communities.. in fact, he's even nominated several important figureheads in the alt-right to his transition team.

This is going to be a very rough 4 years for anyone who is not white.. and I wouldn't be surprised if even white women suffer as well.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    39/0
    Mentioned
    25 times
    Time Online
    19d 16h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by _Izual View Post
    Yeah, there is a modern neo-nazi movement called the "alt-right" -- unlike the typical brand of racist/nationalist pigs, they use a more educated rhetoric and sneakier tactics than just flat out saying "f*k brown people". But the underlying motives are the same. They want a "pure" white-only America.

Some of them are violent. With Trump's election, a ton of them have come out of the woodwork feeling like their worldview is now validated and officially endorsed, and we've seen the resulting spike in hate crimes that go along with that.

Trump has been very hesitant to denounce any endorsement from either the alt-right or similar communities.. in fact, he's even nominated several important figureheads in the alt-right to his transition team.

This is going to be a very rough 4 years for anyone who is not white.. and I wouldn't be surprised if even white women suffer as well.
    I typically try my best to not engage in the "racial supremacy" discussions, but that typically does more harm, than it does good.

Culture defines us, and helps us identify with the people/family/teachers/guides we were born into. Your heritage tells a story.. I don't know what lineage brought you in to life, but I'll tell you about mine..

I'm a white man, 27 years old. My grandmother is of European descent, and my Grandfather of Native American. They both worked extremely hard, but never had much. My mother, a single parent, raised me and battled addiction/low self worth. I grew up in Florida, lived in lower income communities. The trials that my family and I have faced isn't uncommon. I work 50 hours a week, and I live modestly by choice. I smile at everyone and hold the door for any Woman (not because they can't, but as a show of respect). I work alongside blacks and hispanics, and we all work hard.. because we have to.

I have no hostility towards you or your opinion. I do however, worry that you're missing the bigger picture, just like I used to.

I want you to take a look at something.. not for me.. but for yourself..

There is an enemy, that much is true. It isn't White. Black. Hispanic. Asian.

It has to do with religious beliefs.

Zionism.

Before you re-act, re-search. The Zionist Jews (The fake Jews) have a hatred for Goyims (Everyone except Jews).

This isn't a Conspiracy. They run The Media. They run the banks (most notably; Goldman and Sachs - which, the CEO, David Cohn, has been offered a leading roll in Trumps Cabinet). They run Hollywood. They run the EU. The Vatican. The Jesuits. The Freemasons (who are largely responsible for the task of Persecuting Christians in America. The best advice I can give you - stop watching the News, and go read so you can find out why 'The Jews' have been banned from 70 countries. This isn't Neo-Nazism. It's fighting for whats right.

Rothchilds - Zionists. George Soros - Zionist. Rockefeller - Zionist.

Check out: 'The Protocols of Zionism' and really do your research. This isn't an attack on you, this is to show you that you're attacking the wrong enemy.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TtotheJ For This Useful Post:

elissa (05-21-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ttothej View Post
    I typically try my best to not engage in the "racial supremacy" discussions, but that typically does more harm, than it does good.

Culture defines us, and helps us identify with the people/family/teachers/guides we were born into. Your heritage tells a story.. I don't know what lineage brought you in to life, but I'll tell you about mine..

I'm a white man, 27 years old. My grandmother is of European descent, and my Grandfather of Native American. They both worked extremely hard, but never had much. My mother, a single parent, raised me and battled addiction/low self worth. I grew up in Florida, lived in lower income communities. The trials that my family and I have faced isn't uncommon. I work 50 hours a week, and I live modestly by choice. I smile at everyone and hold the door for any Woman (not because they can't, but as a show of respect). I work alongside blacks and hispanics, and we all work hard.. because we have to.

I have no hostility towards you or your opinion. I do however, worry that you're missing the bigger picture, just like I used to.

I want you to take a look at something.. not for me.. but for yourself..

There is an enemy, that much is true. It isn't White. Black. Hispanic. Asian.

It has to do with religious beliefs.

Zionism.

Before you re-act, re-search. The Zionist Jews (The fake Jews) have a hatred for Goyims (Everyone except Jews).

This isn't a Conspiracy. They run The Media. They run the banks (most notably; Goldman and Sachs - which, the CEO, David Cohn, has been offered a leading roll in Trumps Cabinet). They run Hollywood. They run the EU. The Vatican. The Jesuits. The Freemasons (who are largely responsible for the task of Persecuting Christians in America. The best advice I can give you - stop watching the News, and go read so you can find out why 'The Jews' have been banned from 70 countries. This isn't Neo-Nazism. It's fighting for whats right.

Rothchilds - Zionists. George Soros - Zionist. Rockefeller - Zionist.

Check out: 'The Protocols of Zionism' and really do your research. This isn't an attack on you, this is to show you that you're attacking the wrong enemy.
    This is a very common conspiracy belief. (you need an account to see links) if you want more blog evidence and opinion pieces to support more conspiracy claims.

This topic can easily be pushed to the "we will shut that shit down" territory. I understand why the topic was made but posts like this, like you mentioned, do not add to any potential good coming from the conversation.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sci_Girl For This Useful Post:

cloudxcrash (05-26-2017)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    4d 10h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Sci_Girl View Post
    This is a very common conspiracy belief. (you need an account to see links) if you want more blog evidence and opinion pieces to support more conspiracy claims.

This topic can easily be pushed to the "we will shut that shit down" territory. I understand why the topic was made but posts like this, like you mentioned, do not add to any potential good coming from the conversation.

More importantly, there's a lot of (you need an account to see links) of (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) to (you need an account to see links) an (you need an account to see links). When Trump argued they were attacking him, he also wasn't wrong.

"Why can't I find any of this stuff on Google or Wikipedia?" you may be asking. (you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    11d 13h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by champloo View Post

More importantly, there's a lot of (you need an account to see links) of (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) to (you need an account to see links) an (you need an account to see links). When Trump argued they were attacking him, he also wasn't wrong.

"Why can't I find any of this stuff on Google or Wikipedia?" you may be asking. (you need an account to see links)
    As a jew, this makes me feel important. ^_^

9. The Following User Says Thank You to unknowable For This Useful Post:

kat. (05-27-2017)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    4d 10h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by unknowable View Post
    As a jew, this makes me feel important. ^_^
    These individuals are Zionists, not everyday Jews. The same people who want to boost Israel into what the United States is presently.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    39/0
    Mentioned
    25 times
    Time Online
    19d 16h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by Sci_Girl View Post

Like I said.. it's not a conspiracy. Have you researched it for yourself? I didn't give any opinion.. it's a common belief because the evidence is overwhelming. The Talmud is really all the evidence one needs.

And to be clear, this isn't a "Jewish" problem, but a "Zionist parading as Jews" problem.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    3d 8h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Oh man internet...
    "Zionist" is literally the Herbrew word for "Patriot".
    The origin of the word was from the concept of 'returning to zion' or return to Jerusalem if you might, a concept that came to life in response to the spring of nations in Europe back in the 19th century. (And not 3 minutes after the holocaust, just saying)
    Nowadays within Israel this literally means loving your country, the right wing calls the left wing anti-zionist, the left wing claims they absolutely are and the right wing are at the wrong, it's the exact same as me asking you 'Hi Americans, who is more of a patriot? the democrats or the republicans?'

That's all there is to it, anything other than that is internet imagination fueled by the exact same words Hitler used.

The word 'Goyim' is not even in use in modern days by anyone but the ultra-orthodox religious jews.
    But the more ultra orthodox a jew is the LESS is he likely to accept anything but 'Death to Zionism' because as insane as it might sound, the most radical ones see Israel as a problem - according to Judaism the Messiah is supposed to come from somewhere riding on some donkey or whatever recreate a new Israel, declare jews are the chosen people and ENSLAVE EVERYONE ELSE. (I mean not in those exact words but..)
    So the concept of Israel existing - is cockblocking mister Messiah, he cannot arrive unless he can recreate Israel, but he can't recreate something that exists.

How religious or Jewish are those people who dare call themselves Zionists you ask?
    Well 43% of Israel's jews are... non-religious (anything between I believe god exists but that's where it stops to I don't believe he exists and I think you are a complete moron for thinking there is any such a thing is in this category)
    23% Follow old traditions, like lighting candles on Saturday but are otherwise not religious.
    25% are religious in the sense that they at least pray to their god and up to the sense that they even visit a Synagogue on a regular basis.
    and 9% are... Orthodox jews - and literally no one likes them.
    But even within them it's not a clear cut, there is a good percent who are at least a little educated, and those are also absolutely not fitting your 'zionists are hating goyim' description - but again the lesser educated ones (which are way more plentiful within this group than average) are hated by anyone who calls themselves 'A Zionist'.
    (Yes... not all Jews are religious, how can that be you ask? Because being a Jew is being a part of a Nationality rather than a religion - and also there is the religion, and that's the same name, driven from the kingdom of Judah - which fell quite a bit of time after the Kingdom of Israel has been completely annihilated, to be a Jew is to consider yourself the great great great.... great grandchild of some dude who totally did live in Judah which is why unlike other religions - it's almost impossible to become a jew, you are born a jew in the same way you are born an American, and no one would be a non-born American if you know... USA was gone.)

The 'scary money hungry goyim hating baby baking' Jews that you think is every Jew alive (you and Hitler, I don't know if you knew - he wasn't a good person and also he died and Germany had a lot of fun paying for what he did, maybe you should learn some sort of lesson from how you believe the same things he did, maybe) - don't exist at all (and never did... ) the ones who resemble them with the black clothes and all are merely 9% in the one country where you can actually hear the word Zionist once in a while, out of them most of them will rather die than be call a 'Zionist' so try being a reasonable human being - research the words you are using, they do not mean what you think they mean.
    Last edited by OakTree; 06-06-2017 at 02:50 PM.