Thread: What are you buying for others for Christmas?

Threaded View

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    381 times
    Time Online
    51d 10h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    I have a huge tribe, normally we do handmade crafts as majority of them prefer the "spend time on me not money" mantra.

My three heathens made out like bandits this year. I shouldn't do that but I never realize it until I don't have places to hide things anymore and I start using family/friend's houses to hide shit.

Youngest pulled a Dudley Dursley on me earlier, she put her little fists on her hips and stomped her little boot as she counted presents under the tree. "ONLY SIX?!" Yes, you little spoiled monster of my own making, you are lucky to get those six!

Got my bearded dragon a hammock.

Work peeps I made up little goodie bags with nail polishes that matched their style/personality. Just five ladies total and I'm pretty sure I knocked that out of the park with the color choices. I think these gifts/bags made me feel so happy putting together and handing out. Their faces/reactions are priceless.

All in all, holidays are exhausting between thinking of gifts, affording those gifts, wrapping those gifts, keeping my lips shut about those gifts or making handmade trinkets.

I'm ready for it to be over.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lyric For This Useful Post:

Aura (12-17-2016)