So I was just wondering what your opinion(s) are/were on your significant other (boyfriend, girlfriend, fiance, husband, wife) calling others by 'pet names' or saying things like I love you to them. I was just hoping to get your guys' opinions because my fiance has been calling her "long time friends" by pet names the past couple months I've noticed, and saying things like, "I love you bae" and "you're the best I love you baby" and whatnot.

She has a friend named Mitch who she calls 'Mitchy' all the time, and has him in her Snapchat under a petname, she just like border-line flirts with her friends seems like and just always uses the excuse that they're just her long time friends and there's nothing wrong with saying those types of things. She tells me I'm her absolute best friend in the world but I'll see her telling her friend who we'll just call Stacy here that she loves her and how she's her best friend, then she just tells me it's a different type of best friend.

Am I just being too paranoid/jealous here? Or should I have a problem with this or what? Anybody else have any experience with this?