17/0
    Mentioned
    59 times
    Time Online
    13d 1h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEddie View Post
    I'm a dick because I can afford to sell my gems at 550? I just got a message for me to price match an order with a 10001 gem rate. People are used to a $1:550 rate, if you can't sell at that price, don't sell at all.
    Like I said I'm not familiar with the currency but again it's not about being able to sell at someone elses rates because as long as you have the supply you can "afford" to it's about it being worthwhile to sell at the price or better to just sit on your stock until the selling market becomes more profitable, unless of course it's one of those currencies that can't be spent as fast as it's earned then it'll just deflate forever and you'll end up with Zimbabwe money
    Ana's slave <3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    71 times
    Time Online
    26d 23h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    All I know is I was selling comfortably at 1:350 - updated stock would leave withing a day or two. These days 1:550 with "I'll beat everything!" makes it not worth it anymore, I can't make gems that fast. So of course, I want it to return to a more stable 1:350 area, but that's obviously for personal reasons.

The things for you two big sellers is just to consider how much MORE you could be making... and WOULD be making. Seriously, you are underselling yourselves here, and unless you're botting like champs, this doesn't seem sustainable at all.

Once again, I AM BIAS especially because now it's cropped up in other markets. But honestly, you're playing yourselves.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Using My Pass For This Useful Post:

Pusheen (01-15-2017)