DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    135 times
    Time Online
    29d 1h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    art is the main thing, along with web design. i'm considering going to school for web design, so this will help a ton - just knowing the basics.
    also it's helped a ton with my creative side - creating characters, designs, etc.

10/10 would spend my entire childhood playing a dumb game again

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    178/0
    Mentioned
    744 times
    Time Online
    335d 1h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 2m
    To hate people even more than I already did, LMAO (jk)
    A little bit about the economy I guess? And some programming languages and "programming related stuff" that I'd have probably never put interest into or would have taken more time for me to find out/get into e.e

Sent from my quantum supercomputer

(you need an account to see links)

"Date et dabitur vobis"
    「Let's fight 恐れはない」

"A quantum supercomputer calculating for a thousand years could not even approach the number of f��ks I do not give"

「君が望むモノは何?」

Pronouns
    he/they/she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    59 times
    Time Online
    30d 11h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Okay, but honestly, Neopets taught me nothing. My art skills are self-taught from manga books, and years of doodling sailor senshi on my classwork, my HTML coding is from a course my parents put me in middle school because of my enthusiasm with Microsoft FrontPage and my ambition then of making a personal diary website (never went through anything, and I've never used HTML for anything useful). Basic Econ and Math is something I've learnt from my father (he's an Economist and a Mathematician, and he was talking to me about Prisoners' Dilemma in elementary school), English was something I've learned from moving to another country, and my motor skills never improved with repeated gaming, I'm still a disaster at anything that requires me hand-eye coordination, and if anything, I've only grown more frustrated to the point I've given up gaming, because of flash games like Neopets'.

If there's anything to take away from this site, I'd say that Neo has only taught me that majority of people are petty and childish, even cruel to a certain point, and very self-centered, there's not much point to helping someone because chances are they are faking it, and anyways it's really hard to get a thanks, things do fall apart and suck eventually, and you just deal with it, all that's good lasts very shortly, and it's really easy to miss those good things because they come unwarranted unless you're actively looking for them, all that's bad lasts for a long time and has spread out and lingering effects, and what is an addiction (thus why I can't seem to leave this goddamn website despite not even doing anything with it).

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DJ Music Man For This Useful Post:

kittyray (10-27-2016)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m

What has Neopets taught you?

Neopets taught me that even if you don't feed your pets they will never die and be immortal for ever.
    On a side note my dog has been playing dead for like a week now how cute he is so smart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naked Gamer For This Useful Post:

DJ Music Man (10-23-2016),Raposa (10-26-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    17d 14h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Honestly neopets let me play around with a lot of design and web stuff; I have used so many css tutorials and learned how to develop unique widgets without CSS3 lol. I've found a style of web design I really enjoy.

I'd say my art has improved in part thanks to Neopets, and I discovered RP through it even if I no longer play there.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    149 times
    Time Online
    40d 5h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Taught me HTML/CSS and graphic design, which I'm now majoring in. Also sorta helped me explore my creative side too.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    106/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    111d 17h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    58m
    Quote Originally Posted by pookiebear View Post
    i kad for the avatar but i still haven't gotten it because all the girls who feed 94403 kads take all of them it's freaking annoying + they're all really rude whenever i try to engage in conversation.

ive experienced the same, and whenever i have fed they go like "WOW. SOME people sure feed fast *eyeroll* insinuating i'm using a program....... well.. jokes on them, cos i am

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    2d 18h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    coding, I learned how to do basic coding and learnt a lot more when I pursued it

basic economics, as with a lot of resellers

auction sniping, this is a weird one but when ebay was still pretty big my parents used to do auction sniping to resell they, always got me to do it

and lastly, not neopets but ck taught me about well what I do now as I guess my side job. now I crack accounts and sell them, I still do neopets but not as much, I make a pretty penny from league accounts now

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    77/0
    Mentioned
    22 times
    Time Online
    33d 4h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Decode View Post
    coding, I learned how to do basic coding and learnt a lot more when I pursued it

basic economics, as with a lot of resellers

auction sniping, this is a weird one but when ebay was still pretty big my parents used to do auction sniping to resell they, always got me to do it

and lastly, not neopets but ck taught me about well what I do now as I guess my side job. now I crack accounts and sell them, I still do neopets but not as much, I make a pretty penny from league accounts now
    league accounts ayyyy hmu :^)

love how art and graphics is almost everyone's main takeaway going on. world needs more artists <3

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Neopets taught me that a good deed just gets you screwed most of the time well in neopets anyways.

hasn't really taught me anything besides googling this cheating site @(you need an account to see links) is awesome!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Naked Gamer For This Useful Post:

DJ Music Man (10-26-2016)