Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Any truth to Premium users being less likely to be frozen for cheating?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    33 times
    Time Online
    12d 19h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by thejabara View Post
    I always told them some BS lie saying I use the same computer as my brother or some shit and he somehow sabotaged me. They don't know I'm an adult with no siblings.
    Lmao, my account has been kicking for 10 years now without a freeze. The most I've gotten is a week-long ban for being a shit in the boards. Never been caught cheating.

(you need an account to see links)

[6:54:36 PM] ♕ pepperoni secret ♕: calista what the actual fuck have u been doing for the past 3 days with zootopia
    [6:54:44 PM] Kitten: and you really fucked urslf over by watchig that movie huh
    [6:57:19 PM] Jess: you fucking furry

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    106/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    111d 17h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    58m
    Quote Originally Posted by pookiebear View Post
    Lmao, my account has been kicking for 10 years now without a freeze. The most I've gotten is a week-long ban for being a shit in the boards. Never been caught cheating.

What kind of cheating are you doing??? Gimme specs cause apparently i'm retarded

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    33 times
    Time Online
    12d 19h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    What kind of cheating are you doing??? Gimme specs cause apparently i'm retarded
    I AB using Stealth buyer pro & scoresend as well as buy accounts that I get items and nps from. I use multiple browsers as well as vpns. I'm not very tech savvie so I can't hack but I just like breaking the rules lol.

(you need an account to see links)

[6:54:36 PM] ♕ pepperoni secret ♕: calista what the actual fuck have u been doing for the past 3 days with zootopia
    [6:54:44 PM] Kitten: and you really fucked urslf over by watchig that movie huh
    [6:57:19 PM] Jess: you fucking furry

Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    733 times
    Time Online
    158d 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    56m
    The premium hotline stopped working before JumpStart so right now premium doesn't help you to get an account faster if it gets frozen. Either if you have bought premium/NC most likely you'll have the same waiting time than no paying users. Years ago it was different tho

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Pusheen For This Useful Post:

jxt (10-21-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    10d 1h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by pookiebear View Post
    I AB using Stealth buyer pro & scoresend as well as buy accounts that I get items and nps from. I use multiple browsers as well as vpns. I'm not very tech savvie so I can't hack but I just like breaking the rules lol.
    This is mostly what I'm doing as well. When I first started I lost around 60 shells, but I was lazy with my VPN and ran them all under the same IP, my buy times were too fast too. Now I rotate the IP twice a day and my buy times are more reasonable, although I do AB high freeze rate shops, but whatever. My main was safe during the chain freeze on the shells, which was good, really good.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    43 times
    Time Online
    16d 8h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    There's a good amount of guides around about staying safe (in general) whilst playing illegit, you should check the guide directory out.

(you need an account to see links)!

As for staying safe, I generally stick to a few rules/principles - use a VPN (and assign each account one location only), keep these accounts separate (no linked emails, clear cookies if you use the same browser etc) and most importantly just cheat smart; if you're gonna SS, don't send top scores in ridiculously low times, if you're gonna AB, don't AB for as long as you can until banned with no breaks etc, make it look as human as possible.
    All I tend to do now is semi-legit RS but I'll still take a 10-15min break every 60-90mins, switch shops every now and again and ensure your delay times are decent, unless you're suicide ABing in which case go for it & move your shit quickly.

In terms of the Premium thing, I think it could help in recovering your account if you were to get iced as you could play the whole real life money card, you're a customer & all that but I don't personally think it'll keep you from being iced.. That's down to you, if you do as much as you can to stay under the radar then that's all you can do.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    13d 17h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    I think People who buy massive amounts of nc are more likely to get preferential treatment.
    Premium deff gets faster responses.
    Last edited by bry; 06-26-2017 at 06:15 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bry For This Useful Post:

Guy (10-22-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    11d 13h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    I've bought massive amounts of NC and I'm a genuine Premium subscriber, TNT has fucked with my Premium twice and I got pretty pissy. They responded within a day or so and were extremely polite to me.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    106/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    111d 17h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    58m
    Quote Originally Posted by unknowable View Post
    I've bought massive amounts of NC and I'm a genuine Premium subscriber, TNT has fucked with my Premium twice and I got pretty pissy. They responded within a day or so and were extremely polite to me.
    :o I've never seen anyone else who plays the Alice games (assuming you do)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Witch For This Useful Post:

unknowable (10-21-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    11d 13h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    :o I've never seen anyone else who plays the Alice games (assuming you do)

American McGee's Alice is my spirit animal, lol.