Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m

No title just happy feels

Pre-warned bad sentencing ahead lmao

I had a goal weight i wanted to get too by the end of 2016 which was to be around 100kg (220lb) and I'm sitting here now at 90kg (198lb) i waited a few days to make sure i was actually 90kg which i am now. So thats like 45kg gone (98lb) since i started my journey to feeling awesome and become awesome haha

I had no help self learnt everything even turned vegan 5-6months ago which i never thought I'd ever go because my family be offering maccas and KFC and lots of other real grease shit haha but i made it through with a strong mind.

Its not easy even remotely so if you want to join in on buying new clothes all the time because old ones don't fit you need the mind set it isn't easy and will be struggles but keep in mind you want it and must do it.

Before all this shit had so many problems depression on and off real bad at times but since veganism got me i stopped getting headaches and many other issues, my body is in as close to perfect health as it could be.

In terms as being vegan i eat mostly fruit, nuts, coconut, i blend it in smoothies often add some squeezed lemon and god damn you just....yeah happy feels all day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Naked Gamer For This Useful Post:

Guy (10-27-2016)