naw i can get everything myself thanks for offering though!!

i'm not necessarily looking for an unstoppable team either, just something fun with pokemon that i like
ALTHOUGH i would for the most part rather steer clear of most grass types (Amoongus is p cool tho, and i already have an awesomely strong self-hatched 5IV shiny Foognus )
there are some that i like but generally i dont like grass type ;c

and as far as starters go, i dont think i want one on this team. i might, but probably not lol

my favorite type is Ghost but honestly i just want nice, fun combinations. i'm not a competitive battler or anything (though i'm def gonna be breeding everything to have at least 5IVs and potentially a compatible ability and nature/move set) but for the most part i really just wanna have fun with this c: kind of like a Nuzlocke i guess but with ck picking my team instead lmao

so far i'm liking:
Metagross, Amoongus, Milotic, Malamar, Talonflame but nothing is really making me go "YESYESYES"

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

scratch that. i am definitely, without a doubt putting a Milotic on my team. the rest is still up in the air, though