64/0
    Mentioned
    942 times
    Time Online
    291d 16h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 56m

[ HALLOWEEN 2016 ] clraik Candy Hunt [ 🎃👻 ]

Welcome to the official clraik Candy Hunt thread!
    The publication of this thread marks the start of a forum-wide search for candy. Basically, there is going to be candy scattered throughout old and new posts from mods, and it's your job to find them based on the hints given. But not all of the hints will lead to candy!
    The users who find and PM me with the most valid links to candy will win prizes! Remember, this can be from any mod, including @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), and @(you need an account to see links).
    Some hints will be easy and others will be extremely difficult. More candy and tricks will be added sometimes.

RULES:
    - Please don't share the links to candy to other users; It spoils the fun for everyone and is cheating!
    - All PMs must include a direct link to the posts. For example, if I wanted to link to me telling @(you need an account to see links) to get a doggie toy, I would link to my specific post, which is: (you need an account to see links) (note the post number at the end of the URL). To get the exact post, click on the post number at the top right of the post, shown in the spoiler below. PMs leading to general threads will not count.

- If you come across a trick, that post doesn't count as candy; Move onto the next hint without PMing me the link to it.
    - If there are numerous people who find all of the candy, it will be the first 3 to find all of the candy who win. If three people find all of the candy, I will post here and close the event, or add more candy and hints if we haven't finished yet.
    - Please include the hint number that corresponds to the candy in your PM, and also the number of candies you've found per PM in the title. Look below at the 'PM Format' section for more information.
    - I will be keeping track of who finds which candies, so don't try and be sneaky and send me the same link to the same candies throughout different PMs. I will laugh at you.
    - The candy can be on any post, signature, or uploaded program of a mod's! Use the search feature to find older posts!!
    - The candy will be only on threads everyone can see, so candy will not be on sections such as VIP, the adult section, and other exclusive forums.
    - The candy may be within spoilers
    - Please try and send as many candy as you can per PM; It will clog up my inbox if I get 100 PMs from the same person, each with just one candy lol
    - There's one candy per hint, but some threads may have multiple candies on them!

PM FORMATS:
    Please use the following format when PMing me:

The numbers that I have included beside the links correspond to the hint number.

PRIZES:
    1st Place
    + +
    + +
    +

Scary Tree Stamp & ARGH!!!! DONNA STAMP & Holographic Magax Stamp & Foil Slorg Stamp & Misprint Meuka Stamp & Count Von Roo Stamp + 1 month VIP
    Which is basically the Haunted Woods Stamp Avatar!

(If you win these, you must use this for a stamp album - Donated by Joe)

2nd Place

1 month VIP
    MORE TO BE ADDED
    (Donated by Joe)
    3rd Place

1 month VIP
    MORE TO BE ADDED
    (Donated by Joe)

THE TRICKS & THE TREATS:

THE HINTS:
    Use these to find the tricks and the treats! Good luck to everyone who participates!

Thanks to Jose for helping me with the hints, and thanks to Joe for his prizes.

(you need an account to see links)

Last edited by Aura; 10-16-2016 at 12:38 PM.
    i love luna

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Aura For This Useful Post:

Accelerator (10-15-2016),Amparo (10-16-2016),Ban (10-08-2016),Chibicat (10-16-2016),Daviid (10-15-2016),Lyric (10-16-2016),Menine (10-17-2016),Neal Caffrey (10-16-2016),Pusheen (10-15-2016),Sci_Girl (10-08-2016),shadowcat (10-16-2016),Skarner (10-18-2016),SpiritHunter (10-17-2016),Stocking Anarchy (10-21-2016),Teakwood (10-16-2016),TimeLord (10-21-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    942 times
    Time Online
    291d 16h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 56m
    This thread is finally ready to start off!
    Use these hints and go trick-or-treating. The official deadline will be Halloween if 3 people aren't able to get all of them.
    More hints will be added, and the prizes will be updated, so keep on checking back!
    i love luna

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    942 times
    Time Online
    291d 16h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 56m
    Have a few people diving into this. Don't miss out!
    i love luna

Thanks
    DL/UL
    95/0
    Mentioned
    160 times
    Time Online
    33d 21h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Is it just me or this this quite hard? lol. Just to clarify - is there a total of 25 candies to be found, or does this include the 'tricks'?
    Last edited by Chibicat; 10-16-2016 at 02:03 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    942 times
    Time Online
    291d 16h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 56m
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorbet View Post
    Is it just me or this this quite hard? lol. Just to clarify - is there a total of 25 candies to be found, or does this include the 'tricks'?
    I won't reveal the exact amount of tricks and treats, but there's 45 (so far) places candy could be. A large portion leads to candy, but some of the hints do lead to tricks.
    i love luna

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Aura For This Useful Post:

Chibicat (10-16-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    178/0
    Mentioned
    744 times
    Time Online
    335d 1h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 3m
    ^Make that 46

And @(you need an account to see links) look at the prizes, that's the point; a fun challenge

"Date et dabitur vobis"
    「Let's fight 恐れはない」

"A quantum supercomputer calculating for a thousand years could not even approach the number of f��ks I do not give"

「君が望むモノは何?」

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Accelerator For This Useful Post:

Chibicat (10-16-2016)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    733 times
    Time Online
    158d 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    57m
    I love this activity, I'm not too smart though so I don't think I'll be able to complete it but I'm having fun trying
    I've been having troubles connecting the hints to the candies I find, I don't know if I'm the only one lol
    Also, I've been finding many tricks and I get to angry hahah

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    72 times
    Time Online
    22d 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    It looks so fun
    I'll try my best
    I'm loving all this :3
    I'm like a little kid (or myself as an adult) in a candy store right now.

When you're falling in a forest
    and there's nobody around
    Do you ever really crash,
    Or even make a sound?

Did I even make a sound?
    Did I even make a sound?
    It's like I never really sound.
    Will I ever make a sound?

Spiffy avatar + userbar combo by the one and only:
    Thank you :*

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    I found a few candies so far

Just so I don't overthink things and take up a super long amount of time. Will the candy usually be found in the first three or so pages of the post or if there are posts that have like 17 pages will a candy be in the middle of the posts?
    Last edited by Stocking Anarchy; 10-16-2016 at 02:25 PM. Reason: Asked a question about siggies but after finding a few hints I think I get the point. lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    942 times
    Time Online
    291d 16h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 56m
    Quote Originally Posted by gigglez View Post
    I found a few candies so far

Just so I don't overthink things and take up a super long amount of time. Will the candy usually be found in the first three or so pages of the post or if there are posts that have like 17 pages will a candy be in the middle of the posts?
    The candy can be on any post, anywhere. If it's in the middle of a huge thread, we'll usually try to make it a little easier to find
    i love luna