Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Weirdest dream that you have had?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    46 times
    Time Online
    8d 20h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    I don't know why but I keep forgetting my dreams...

Pronouns
    it
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    79/1
    Mentioned
    39 times
    Time Online
    16d 12h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Oh man where do I begin
    Well I don't know if you Americans have ever heard the phrase "turd burglar" I think its British thing

So yeah. After I had my daughter I was severely sleep deprived and had the most insane dreams but this one will always be my fav

I dreamt that I was asleep and in the middle of the night I heard someone breaking into the house.
    I was so scared that it made me want to poo but I didn't want to go to the toilet and it might alert the burglar.

So i found a carrier bag and opened it up, squatted over it and did a poo.
    I then sneaked downstairs and tapped this burglar on the shoulder and handed him my bag full of shit.
    Oh man the confused look on this poor guys face hahahahhaha
    And then I woke up

So there you have it. My turd burglar dream!

Thanks
    DL/UL
    39/0
    Mentioned
    25 times
    Time Online
    19d 16h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    I love this topic! I've had some amazingly awesome and absolutely terrifying dreams. I appreciate both the good and bad. I always feel so alive after the craziest ones.

The most memorable: I found my self being held captive. I knew it was a jail cell of some sort, except the walls were built with cobblestone, and I could tell that the bars were a very old iron. I entered the dream somehow knowing that this wasn't a normal jail. The structure was cylindrical, but the circumference was significantly smaller than what you're probably imagining. It's true height wasn't visible, hidden by the ominous clouds moving through and around it, but I had the feeling that it never ended. Each floor of the tower was one room and was split in two, divided by the cell's bars and had a narrow and dim stair case. I was on the first floor when a man entered. It was my lawyer.
    He said he pulled some strings, and was given permission for us to go over my case at the restaurant across the street. When we got inside my lawyer wrapped a chain around the door's handles and secured it with a padlock.
    As I turned around I was greeted with stares and it felt as though I was an unlucky intruder who had stumbled in to a wolves den. All eyes were on me, and it didn't take long for me to realize that those eyes belonged to every single person I knew; the good, the bad and the ugly. I began to sweat as the eyes turned in to a gaze and the gaze became a leer. I had no knowledge of why I was imprisoned, but I still felt so heavy, almost paralyzed, with a suffocating shame.
    We made our way to our booth and the eyes remained relentless, peering right through me. I felt exposed. I felt as though I had no secrets, that the eyes were mirrors, and or the first time, I could see me.. The true me. There was a part of me that was panicking, that would've done anything to make it stop and yet, I couldn't run away, even if I had been able to.
    As quick as we sat down, we stood back up. I wasn't sure why, but it felt urgent. As we neared the door, with eyes still fixed, my lawyer unlocked the chain, and out we went. I feel the eyes, and the relief I'd hoped for from leaving the eyes behind was taken away as I reached the half way point between the restaurant and the Jail. I turned to look, for one last glance, only to see that everyone was now standing outside of the restaurant. They were watching my every step, and I had the impression that they needed to be sure I was back in jail.
    I had never felt a pain so intense, and if I didn't know any better, I would've thought my heart had actually broken. The sky darkened as thunder rumbled through the sky. It seemed as though time was stuck because I just couldn't look away. The part of me that wanted to run before had reached it's breaking point, and took complete control. The unbearable pain and anger left me with no other choice, and as a blade materialized, glued to my hand, I shoved it in my chest. I felt nothing, and as I took one last look at the eyes that still remained, a blackness filled mine, as I fell to the ground.

- That was the end of the dream, and after I fell, I woke up. The weirdest part however was the feeling I had upon waking up. It's comparable to jerking in your sleep, but I woke up to feeling like something was leaving me. It was like a dull and paralyzing force like something was under my bed pulling me from my chest and I had to forcibly resist that feeling for about 10 seconds after becoming conscious.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    39/0
    Mentioned
    25 times
    Time Online
    19d 16h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by bluevitriol View Post
    I don't know why but I keep forgetting my dreams...
    A good way to try remembering your dreams is to consciously and repeatedly tell yourself "I will remember my dream" right before closing your eyes and going to sleep. Tell yourself that it's urgent, as if your life depended on it. The late great, Carl Jung is more or less the inventor of studying dreams. He theorized that dreams were essentially a direct connection to the phenomena of out of body experiences and oneness with the universe. Very fascinating Jung was. His theories of life and the meaning of it all seemed to be connected, like putting a puzzle together.
    Last edited by TtotheJ; 10-09-2016 at 11:27 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TtotheJ For This Useful Post:

bluevitriol (10-10-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    2d 18h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    when I was younger I had a neighbor who was a mechanic, was recurring bad guy in a lot of my dreams

maybe it was because he yelled at me once, or because I thought his cars were loud idk, but he was the bad guy

and I always felt trapped, some things included him burning me, locking me in a closet, gassing me in his car (god how did I know of all of this stuff when I was 8)

somehow I would always survive though and escape his house though, it was weird I look back and he was a pretty cool guy I guess, considering we had a shitty car and he would always fix it for us

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m

Weirdest dream that you have had?

When i was way younger and watched a episode of Hercules where this spider human hybrid of sorts captured people and then baby spiders spewed out of the captured peoples mouth that happen in a nightmare the same night

Scared of spiders since!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    DL/UL
    39/0
    Mentioned
    25 times
    Time Online
    19d 16h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by Naked Gamer View Post
    When i was way younger and watched a episode of Hercules where this spider human hybrid of sorts captured people and then baby spiders spewed out of the captured peoples mouth that happen in a nightmare the same night

Scared of spiders since!
    DUDE, that's hilarious, I've had the exact same imagine burned in to my brain, I didn't sleep well for like a week. Very traumatic, it was xD

9. The Following User Says Thank You to TtotheJ For This Useful Post:

Naked Gamer (10-17-2016)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ttothej View Post
    DUDE, that's hilarious, I've had the exact same imagine burned in to my brain, I didn't sleep well for like a week. Very traumatic, it was xD
    Definitely wasn't hilarious to my memory :/

Thanks
    DL/UL
    39/0
    Mentioned
    25 times
    Time Online
    19d 16h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by Naked Gamer View Post
    Definitely wasn't hilarious to my memory :/

I meant that it was hilarious because I saw the exact same show scene too, making me terrified of spiders. It definitely fed my nightmare monster xD

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TtotheJ For This Useful Post:

Naked Gamer (10-17-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    435d 9h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    When I was younger I distinctly being woken up by something hanging over my bed and whispering "Boo". I remember laying in bed terrified the entire night thinking there was something in my room. I don't know if it was a dream or what the deal was but it seemed very real.

As far as actual dreams, I've had some pretty crazy ones. Sometimes I'll wake up in the middle of the night and type up what happened in my dream in my phone. I have a bunch of ramblings in my phone about different dreams I had. I'll have to try and find some. Most recently I have found that I have more vivid dreams after a night of drinking. Just having a drink or two seems to do it lol
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left