Mentioned
    41 times
    Time Online
    16d 12h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m

iPhone 7

Anyone got one yet? Any opinions?
    I upgraded from the 6 to the 7 plus, surprisingly it came yesterday despite being told October delivery.
    I'm liking it so far, it's not a revolutionary change but has enough new features to keep my interest. The battery on my 6 was horrendous so I couldn't justify keeping it and waiting for the possibility of the 8 next year. Battery on this seems to be a hell of a lot better, for instance I've had it on for 2 hours so far, including playing Pokemon Go and listening to music and I've only lost 6%. May not be the best in the world but it's a lot better than the 6.

The camera is awesome, the optical zoom feature is so crisp, even in low light, really impressed! That's the main reason I got the 7 plus, I use my phone for most of my photos now so having a better camera is always a plus for me!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    58 times
    Time Online
    11d 6h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    how does the new home button feel? like from what I heard it doesnt move? like how do you double press the home button?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    7h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Ehh it's decent. The main thing on it I see as a selling point is the camera. And like everyone else I hate the audio jack missing and the headphones.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    1d 22h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Still debating whether to use some of my student loan on one

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1d 1h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Yeah the jack tho. That's a pretty big deal breaker.
    But the camera qualty is snazzy.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    1,190 times
    Time Online
    162d 23h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    58m
    I probably won't get an iPhone 7 ever because of there's no headphones jack. Big letdown from apple to be honest.

Plus how would I even listen to my music while driving if I can't connect an auxiliary plug to it anymore?

I'll be sticking with my 5s for a while and when the time comes, I'll only upgrade with the 6.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1d 1h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Cath View Post
    I probably won't get an iPhone 7 ever because of there's no headphones jack. Big letdown from apple to be honest.

Plus how would I even listen to my music while driving if I can't connect an auxiliary plug to it anymore?

I'll be sticking with my 5s for a while and when the time comes, I'll only upgrade with the 6.
    Exactly! That's basically where all my data goes. I don't think I could live properly without my driving music.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    435d 8h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cath View Post

Youll be able to plug the Lightning cable in and listen that way. The bad news is that you'd need to buy a new plug. Another bad thing... It won't charge and play music at the same time. I know I charge my phone in my car a lot while I drive here or there so having to decide whether to listen to music or charge my phone.... Ehh.. I don't like that.

All my other devices are wireless or Bluetooth- my speaker system in my mouth, headphones, small speakers I can take around with me. It's just the car. Ugh
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    1,190 times
    Time Online
    162d 23h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    58m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    Youll be able to plug the Lightning cable in and listen that way. The bad news is that you'd need to buy a new plug. Another bad thing... It won't charge and play music at the same time. I know I charge my phone in my car a lot while I drive here or there so having to decide whether to listen to music or charge my phone.... Ehh.. I don't like that.

All my other devices are wireless or Bluetooth- my speaker system in my mouth, headphones, small speakers I can take around with me. It's just the car. Ugh
    My phone is also charging most of the time when I'm driving, so it would definitely be an issue not to be able to charge it while listening to music at the same time... Sadly, my car doesn't have a bluetooth system to play music so it's out of the question. I'm pretty satisfied with my iPhone 5s to be honest anyway... It's not like I feel the need to change it anytime soon either. I feel like the iPhone 6 would fit my needs more than the iPhone 7 if I were to change my phone in the future (while waiting to see what Apple decides to do with the next iPhone to come out next).

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    15d 17h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    I got the seven because I needed a new phone (the battery on my 6 was shot) and I told my dad to choose between the 6S and the 7 because I didn't care...and he's a tech maniac so I HAD to have the newest one. Idk why he likes buying my phones all of a sudden, all through high school and part of college I always bought my own.