This guide was created with love from someone who's never gotten a speeding ticket *knocks on wood* but has been pulled over too many times to count.

Ah the joy of getting your license. You are now free to drive and you have that sense of independence. Of course, with all new things you begin to explore the boundaries and soon find yourself going 5 miles per hour over the speed limit. Soon after, you're going even faster. Maybe that's not you but it sure is me. Maybe you go the speed limit but sometimes want to just push your car to it's limits for the thrill? Who knows
This is a fun little guide with tips and tricks on how to get out of a speeding ticket! I hope you enjoy!

Step One: Think of a reason As soon as those sirens kick on, start thinking! You have a few options, so don't panick. You can be upfront and honest, have some long winded detailed lie, or just go with the basic lie (such as a family emergency or if you can pull it off, you're in labor).

Step 2: Apologize The apology is key. You must make the officer believe you are sorry. Be creative! This is a chance for you to start flirting if you're going down that road or start sobbing if you choose. Hone in on those acting skills though!

Step 3: Tell your story Remember that story we talked about in step one? Now's the time to tell it. Keep it consistent with the apology and attitude you've been giving. Never, I repeat never, switch to different emotions. If you started out happy, you better keep on smiling. If you were crying, make the waterworks come to life here!

Step 4: Admittance You must admit to your speeding, regardless of your story. Don't be an ass! Grow a set and tell the officer that you know what you did was wrong and it won't be happening again. They hear this every day so put your own flair and twists into it.

Additional Tips:

Flirting gets you everywhere, especially if you are a woman and the officer is a man. I'm not intending to have a sexist view but it works.
Honesty is the best policy.
Getting a rude or snotty attitude, even for a moment, will get you the ticket almost guaranteed.
Have all your info ready by the time they get to your window. On that note, have the window rolled down before they get there.
Do not act suspicious. Stay calm and you'll be fine.

Anyways, good luck and have fun : )