27/0
    Mentioned
    45 times
    Time Online
    2d 12h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by kidchaor View Post
    Didnt u read.."Please post all program requests here.

Please don't make the suggestion of a KeyQuest AutoPlayer.. I don't code in flash and since I already mentioned it right now, it won't need to be requested again on this topic.

Oh, and no NP/item gens. "
    Sorry, I didnt read that

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 2h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by tcas4200 View Post
    My intention of offline programs is mostly my paranoia that any piece of code that is performing actions for me on the account is theoretically possible to be detected by TNT if not made correctly. I'd trust your programs though Joe. I recall you posting how SSing is very risky unless set up correctly so I'd only use your Majin SS and after a few freezes with errors on my part (trial and error) I never got frozen again and could pull in nearly 200K a day for months per account.
    The Shapeshifter Solver I will post is an offline program that provides you the solution to completing the puzzle.

Actually, all my programs are safe to use IF used correctly. If you can pull-off using MAJIN SS safely then all of my other programs will be simple to stay safe with. I'd never release something that will intentionally or even unintentionally freeze your account (unless TNT changed some sort of code on the site, but then again my programs have quite a few checks before requesting any pages).
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    59 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    The Shapeshifter Solver I will post is an offline program that provides you the solution to completing the puzzle.

Actually, all my programs are safe to use IF used correctly. If you can pull-off using MAJIN SS safely then all of my other programs will be simple to stay safe with. I'd never release something that will intentionally or even unintentionally freeze your account (unless TNT changed some sort of code on the site, but then again my programs have quite a few checks before requesting any pages).
    Last edited by j03; 01-16-2012 at 08:10 PM.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 2h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    ^ Try to read through our rules page, you aren't allowed to post other forums. Also, it will be posted here so that rule won't be broken.
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    26 times
    Time Online
    1d 1h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Hi Mr.Joe ... My request good sir lol is for a Prog. that will go through an accounts SDB Looking for key items and that are of value or perhaps going through all items and posting a value for said item by searching say the shop wizard or the auction house .. somewhere that has a $ value attached to it.

A) Im asking for this because im out of the loop on valuable items and no longer know what to look for..
    Because im farrrr too lazy to look through an SDB that has 2 billion items in it.
    C) Because Im far far away and im sad and Joe wants to Cheer me up

Thank you for your time Oh Generous , Wise and Kind One

Nick

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    7d 17h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSheep View Post
    Hi Mr.Joe ... My request good sir lol is for a Prog. that will go through an accounts SDB Looking for key items and that are of value or perhaps going through all items and posting a value for said item by searching say the shop wizard or the auction house .. somewhere that has a $ value attached to it.
    There's an almost identical programme available already:
    It will run through a list of items to look for in the sdb. If you wanted a programme to search the shop wiz/auction house/trading post for every single item in an SDB with 1000s of items, it'll be there forever.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    26 times
    Time Online
    1d 1h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    A) Let it be clear... I feel stupid lol...

I understand checking the TP and and shop wiz would be a lot to go through.. I was more thinking that the auction house would maybe have only like 1 or 2 of said really rare items and it would have a set buy value on it.. but now that im thinking about it.. lol ... This would just be solved with a good list of 100k+ items to search for.

C) Bare with me here lol.. Iv been out of the game for quite sometime now .. Im rusty and my brain isnt in the game just yet lol

My apologies

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

A) Let it be clear... I feel stupid lol...

I understand checking the TP and and shop wiz would be a lot to go through.. I was more thinking that the auction house would maybe have only like 1 or 2 of said really rare items and it would have a set buy value on it.. but now that im thinking about it.. lol ... This would just be solved with a good list of 100k+ items to search for.

C) Bare with me here lol.. Iv been out of the game for quite sometime now .. Im rusty and my brain isnt in the game just yet lol

My apologies

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    99/0
    Mentioned
    25 times
    Time Online
    6h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    How about a random password generator that can be applied to txt. files?
    For instance (I'm formatting this idea around Reemer's log-in checker, mind you), one could activate the program, telling it to copy a username, randomize passwords, and insert them as desired.
    Ex.
    Username:random_password_1
    Username:EvEnMoReRaNdOmPaSsWoRd
    Usernamethis is where the next password would be placed)
    etc...

Is this feasible?

Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    a Neoquest I autoplayer plz!!!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    89/0
    Mentioned
    201 times
    Time Online
    7h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I would like a program where you can load a list of items, it will then run itself against two neopet item database for prices. I was thinking of NC and JN, they would log down the item price and sort them from top to bottom from expensive to inexpensive. This will help validate attic list and other stuff. :x

Page 11 of 160 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast