DL/UL
    182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    I was thinking of various avatar bots that could be made. Each one could first scan what avatars you currently have so that it only focuses on what is missing.

One bot automatically collects clickable avatars that don't require a captcha/avatars that you collect by just doing a search.

A second bot could generate a html file that is list of links to click on that are your clickable captchas avatars basically pulled from the jelly neo avatar guide pages.

A different bot could be a pound scanner or pound sniper that looks for avatar pets for avatars you are missing. You can click on which avatars the bot is targeting. So it won't adopt a grarrl if you don't have the BGC yet. If the avatar is a simple look at the petlookup then it can just adopt, look at lookup, and then repound.

For a packrat avatar a bot could scan your SDB and then auto-generate a buy list from the JN database of the difference of what you are missing from 1000 units and then it could autobuy and put the item in the SDB. You could set a parameter such as don't spent more than 10 nps per item.

A flash games bot could auto generate a score send list for Majin with a random score just over the avatar score and random times.

I think there are already auto-player bots or at least userscripts for all of the php games

Or these could maybe be put into an all-in-one avatar bot kinda like stealthcore but for avatars.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    A refresher program that is based on BD opponents / avatars.

So it would have preset the pages where you get certain BD opponents and avatars that you have to refresh a page to get. Advent calander for the Abom snowbeast, maraqua for koi warrior, games graveyard avatar etc.
    You toggle on/off the BD opponents/avatars you want the program to try for.
    You could perhaps have a setting range of how many tries per page. And if you hit the range or get the SHH message the bot will move onto the next task until all tasks are completed.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Does anyone know if there is a program where you can give it a list of pet names and it will check to see if that pet is in the pound for you? I don't really want the program to snipe pets just see if it is in the pound and print on a txt document if the pet is in the pound and if so then the species, color, and maybe Strength. I have about, 20k names of stuck pets that I've gotten rid of the _ and #s But even making all the names into pound search urls, gonna take a while to see if they are in the pound.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    98/0
    Mentioned
    512 times
    Time Online
    24d 13h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    Clickable avatars can't be gotten with the help of a program anymore because of the captchas.
    It is possible in future programs but the current programs do not recognize the captcha.

Quote Originally Posted by Stocking Anarchy View Post
    Does anyone know if there is a program where you can give it a list of pet names and it will check to see if that pet is in the pound for you? I don't really want the program to snipe pets just see if it is in the pound and print on a txt document if the pet is in the pound and if so then the species, color, and maybe Strength. I have about, 20k names of stuck pets that I've gotten rid of the _ and #s But even making all the names into pound search urls, gonna take a while to see if they are in the pound.
    Do you still need this? Have you tried this program? (you need an account to see links)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Zachafer For This Useful Post:

Stocking Anarchy (02-15-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    3d 9h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I spent all my NP on CC items so I had to grind to get them back. What I do is break high level dubloons down to 5s and 2s and sell them for a profit (~3.5k profit per 50 dubloon coin). While it's a small amount of NP, it adds up fairly quickly and I'm able to make a few mill in no time. Is there any way someone can come up with a program to automate the process? It's a huge pain and takes ridiculous amounts of repetition.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    223/0
    Mentioned
    469 times
    Time Online
    132d 23h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_jean_man View Post
    I spent all my NP on CC items so I had to grind to get them back. What I do is break high level dubloons down to 5s and 2s and sell them for a profit (~3.5k profit per 50 dubloon coin). While it's a small amount of NP, it adds up fairly quickly and I'm able to make a few mill in no time. Is there any way someone can come up with a program to automate the process? It's a huge pain and takes ridiculous amounts of repetition.
    How do you break dubloons?

Enviado desde mi S3 mediante Tapatalk

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    3d 9h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Daviid View Post
    How do you break dubloons?

Enviado desde mi S3 mediante Tapatalk
    The Golden Dubloon. Buy one of the 1 dubloon starters and eat it. It'll break down the largest dubloon in your inventory before going to the smaller ones.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    46 times
    Time Online
    8d 20h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_jean_man View Post
    It's a good tactic. Have used it before

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    7d 16h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Hi there. I looked around to see if it existed already, but may have missed it. Can someone make a script that works with Tampermonkey that would shade out board topics that have already been read? It would make trading 10 times easier when I know I already looked at a post, but forgot the title. Also, if possible an additional feature could show how many comments were made sense it was last looked at. Thanks!
    ~Ashley~

Why am I obsessed with Neo when I suck at flash games? Mystery...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ashley4346 For This Useful Post:

Maelstra (03-28-2017)

Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    91/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    20d 10h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Is there an updated SDB checker?
    I have a bunch of items i would love to know how much they could possibly be worth.
    The one in the downloads section freezes out when i try to run it

Page 88 of 159 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138 ... LastLast