DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    17h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Oh, I guess I understood his post wrong. I thought he wasn't ready to use the cracker yet. As for the pin, mine wasn't on the list. (I don't need it anymore though because I figured out the pin I did use. I was just wishing for the program was available while I was on my 30th or so guess. ) So no worries.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    61/0
    Mentioned
    29 times
    Time Online
    17d 21h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    That could require hacking the game in some way, which is near improbable.

I have seen scripts that basically play the game for you but there is none here on clraik AFAIK.
    I would love to have that script, i hate playing that game and want the trophy!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    200/0
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    66d 8h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Quote Originally Posted by Stocking Anarchy View Post
    I was thinking of various avatar bots that could be made. Each one could first scan what avatars you currently have so that it only focuses on what is missing.

One bot automatically collects clickable avatars that don't require a captcha/avatars that you collect by just doing a search.

A second bot could generate a html file that is list of links to click on that are your clickable captchas avatars basically pulled from the jelly neo avatar guide pages.

A different bot could be a pound scanner or pound sniper that looks for avatar pets for avatars you are missing. You can click on which avatars the bot is targeting. So it won't adopt a grarrl if you don't have the BGC yet. If the avatar is a simple look at the petlookup then it can just adopt, look at lookup, and then repound.

For a packrat avatar a bot could scan your SDB and then auto-generate a buy list from the JN database of the difference of what you are missing from 1000 units and then it could autobuy and put the item in the SDB. You could set a parameter such as don't spent more than 10 nps per item.

A flash games bot could auto generate a score send list for Majin with a random score just over the avatar score and random times.

I think there are already auto-player bots or at least userscripts for all of the php games

Or these could maybe be put into an all-in-one avatar bot kinda like stealthcore but for avatars.
    -------------------------------------------------------

I like some of these ideas. I really want a clickable avvie bot again. I know there is CAPTCHA problems, but at least a program that will pop up the CAPTCHA's for you to solve and it does the rest. I know that may seem lazy... But it would help allot!!! (I have over 400 stamps and 250+ neocards on all the accounts I need to look legit) but I can never get enough avvies to look legit now that the avvie bot is gone

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    70/0
    Mentioned
    148 times
    Time Online
    112d 3h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinWallace99 View Post
    -------------------------------------------------------

I like some of these ideas. I really want a clickable avvie bot again. I know there is CAPTCHA problems, but at least a program that will pop up the CAPTCHA's for you to solve and it does the rest. I know that may seem lazy... But it would help allot!!! (I have over 400 stamps and 250+ neocards on all the accounts I need to look legit) but I can never get enough avvies to look legit now that the avvie bot is gone
    If you have over 400 stamps and 200 Neodeck cards, then it really isnt hard to click links and do captchas or us Stealthcore to get some Avvies like Kiss the Mortog or Dice-a-roo. There are plenty of programs out there and if you dont mind finding all of the pictures that have cars, 20 minutes will get you all those clickables along with 20 more minutes of Stealthcore to get the annoying ones as well. You have all the tools you need
    Sometimes the worst mistakes make the funniest memories
    (you need an account to see links)
    Guac forever <3
    But Dix foreverest

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    687 times
    Time Online
    155d 3h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Not sure if this has been requested or is possible...but maybe pa Mac IOS version of Stealthbuyer Pro and other programs?

For the lay person who isn't familiar with coding, programming etc it's way above my head to use parallels etc to have my mac operate like a PC...

Not use of it's possible but thought I would throw it out there.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    200/0
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    66d 8h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Quote Originally Posted by Andymac106 View Post
    If you have over 400 stamps and 200 Neodeck cards, then it really isnt hard to click links and do captchas or us Stealthcore to get some Avvies like Kiss the Mortog or Dice-a-roo. There are plenty of programs out there and if you dont mind finding all of the pictures that have cars, 20 minutes will get you all those clickables along with 20 more minutes of Stealthcore to get the annoying ones as well. You have all the tools you need
    I know I'm super lazy lol. I used stealthcore to get all those stamps and neocards so I didn't put any time or effort into those either

Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    2d 20h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Nevermind
    Last edited by TexasLonghorns; 07-20-2017 at 12:25 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    200/0
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    66d 8h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Massive Account Event Log Checker With VPN support (ish)

SO.... A program that lets you load a list of accounts, and allows u to select how many accounts it goes thru before it pauses, lets you switch VPN, and continues. So it would go thru the accounts and load the event logs for each.

I have lots of ABed side accounts with items for sale, but its IMPOSSBILE to keep track of them and respond to messages in a timely fashion to sell them. So having the list of event logs, I can see who offered on what and what offers Im getting thru neomail without having to log in one by one, clearing, switching VPN, etc...

Ideas?

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 4h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 14m
    Quote Originally Posted by EvolutionZzZ View Post
    Massive Account Event Log Checker With VPN support (ish)

SO.... A program that lets you load a list of accounts, and allows u to select how many accounts it goes thru before it pauses, lets you switch VPN, and continues. So it would go thru the accounts and load the event logs for each.

I have lots of ABed side accounts with items for sale, but its IMPOSSBILE to keep track of them and respond to messages in a timely fashion to sell them. So having the list of event logs, I can see who offered on what and what offers Im getting thru neomail without having to log in one by one, clearing, switching VPN, etc...

Ideas?
    I'm done with making bots that scan accounts as I'd rather not aid people trying to manage their stolen accounts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    200/0
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    66d 8h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    I'm done with making bots that scan accounts as I'd rather not aid people trying to manage their stolen accounts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ok tru... Anyway for a program that could help this situation without helping them? I have accounts with prob a few hundred MP's on each that just sit there cuz I cant find the time to sell them all.

Page 91 of 159 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141 ... LastLast