Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Anyone here who REALLY don't mind converted pets ?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    4h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I honestly find some UCs unattractive, meanwhile a lot of converted pets look nice. The name makes or breaks it for me.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    95 times
    Time Online
    127d 13h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    Yeah, I like both converteds and UCs, for different reasons. I personally just generally like the UCs better aesthetically, but I really enjoy customizing converted pets.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 19h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
    I'm torn between loving and hating converteds. I was one of those crazy Lupe people and almost cried when I saw how lame converted Darigan/Grey Lupes look. But some converteds are pretty okay. I like how they fixed some of the awful gradient or block colors that some of the more non flashy pre-conversion colors had, like Shadow for example.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Yea I totally understand what you are talking about ...... I literally cried when my faerie acara got auto converted ... I was only a kid (13 ish I believe) and before the conversion , faerie pb used to worth more than 10 mil nps ( or more ) noticed how most pbs price dropped dramatically ? Pbs, even Maraquan paint brush can hardly go over 6mils now , and I am sorry for your Lupes the grey Lupe used to look SO Sad and imo , cuddly is well but now ? Yea...

---------- Post added at 02:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Foxglove View Post
    Yeah, I like both converteds and UCs, for different reasons. I personally just generally like the UCs better aesthetically, but I really enjoy customizing converted pets.
    Do you think UC prdk are all good looking ? Idk I personally find UC plushie peophins not cute at all although they are tier 10 and hard to come across

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    95 times
    Time Online
    127d 13h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    Quote Originally Posted by Folsom View Post
    Do you think UC prdk are all good looking ? Idk I personally find UC plushie peophins not cute at all although they are tier 10 and hard to come across
    I don't like all UCs, but I think I can safely say that the UCs that I don't like, usually don't look good to me in their converted forms, either. Yeah the UC Plushie Peophin isn't too great looking (I don't like the choice of "fabrics"), but you need to consider the converted one looks at least equally as unappealing if not more to me. I simply said that I generally prefer the UCs better aesthetically, and that statement still holds up in this particular case

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    11d 13h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    I started playing Neo in summer 2007, right after the conversion happened. So I've never really known anything else. To me, that's just how pets look. While I do understand the appeal of UCs, it's not worth the risk to me. Plus, Boochi may come along and be Serg. Buzzkill. Some of the UCs are really pretty though but I can admire them from afar. Like royal girl aisha. So purdyful.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    30d 15h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    I like having one non UC on my account at least, just so I can go all out with customizing

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    3d 10h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I hated converted a long time ago. Now we have a lot of wearables that I can always find something that's new (at least to me) and the endless possibilities and personalities I can give my pet is more appealing than some outdated artwork that doesn't go good with most of the backgrounds or trinkets. I would rather spend $500 on neocash to make my pets truly unique and special than to spend $500 on some super old pet that's 99.99% guaranteed to make me a target for the white hats, account thieves, or a combination of the two.

I'm weird.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    5d 17h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    It really depends on what pet for me. I much prefer the UC faerie pteri over the converted version, but for the faerie draik I prefer the converted counterpart.
    The hippos are on the hunt tonight
    Can you hear them howling in the distance?

Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    208 times
    Time Online
    98d 13h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m
    some of them look fuckin dumb with the way theyre just holding out a fist so they can hold certain items but mostly i dont mind them
    wish there was a way to pose them so if they werent holding something their hands would go down like how you can do with gaia avatars