6/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    3h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Unhappy Pokemon GO

A lot of you people may or may not play Pokemon GO but I made this topic to point out a sad but true trend starting to take hold of it.
    Cheating people are using some sites that let them play from the computer and walk around without even moving to get ahead and teleport
    all over the map its highly unfair and just against the TC. Seeing as I play I was wondering how others viewed it and how they react.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    15d 21h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Oh well.I don't really care, it was bound to happen. Some people rather play on the computer. I personally enjoy going out and playing with friends.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    56 times
    Time Online
    6d 11h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I feel like you're not going to find many people against cheating on a...cheating forum

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kale For This Useful Post:

athron (08-21-2016),kittyray (08-02-2016),Lavendrae (08-14-2016),Pusheen (08-13-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    2d 1h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I'm not really against cheaters. Hell, I'm one. I see it as using your resources to get an edge. Or in my case, to get the damn game in the first place.

Stay down, you do not want to get up.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    57d 23h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    I don't have the time or the energy to go out and search for Pokemon on my own, so using a gps spoofer is the only real way for me to get things.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    In any game many people want to be the best or have the best items with little to no effort. So they cheat. I use an Auboyer on Neo so I do not have tosit there refreshing a page for 2 hours. No thanks. Same deal with PoGo. Some people use programs for Pokemon Go so they can say they are the best before someone else. A race of sorts.

The game has a huge focus on trying to get people outside and moving around but let's be honest, certain Countries have the highest obesity rates on the planet...certain populations are not about to get up and walk to catch a Zubat or hatch a 10k egg. Not to mention simple problems like if it is raining, or if you live in the middle of nowhere. Programs or add-ons can be of good use in those cases.

I personally will not download anything to help my PoGo game. I got it for nostalgia, this is something we original pokemon players have been asking for for a very long time. So I enjoy using the game for what it is. I am not trying to be the best or earn my way to potential profits by selling accounts before someone else. I just want to walk around and catch pokemon from time to time.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    3d 14h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I think GPS spoofing kind of defeats the purpose of the game, but to each their own. If someone is physically disabled and still wants to play, sure, but they'll probably end up getting banned sooner or later. Knowing Niantic, probably later. But it's whatever. It is kind of discouraging as a legit level 24 to get destroyed by someone who's botted up to 31, though. I don't have any proof that they botted, but I think there's only a handful of people worldwide that are legitimately level 31.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    2d 1h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Central park is lit af from my bedroom...

Stay down, you do not want to get up.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    182 times
    Time Online
    97d 3h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    tbh

when trading comes in,

i'm buying a max CP Arcanine because I want one.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    208 times
    Time Online
    98d 13h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    i dont dislike people that cheat bc i know some ppl who just enjoy it. kinda like neopets, it makes things interesting for people and maybe they cant get out much so they use it at their computer.

that being said it kinda defeats the purpose of the game i think? if they have the ability to go out and walk around and explore new places its kinda silly to not use it.

i mean sitting at your pc is fun and all but man.