DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    27 times
    Time Online
    17d 23h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    hmm well Pokemon Go came out two days ago here and so far I've only been mildly annoyed by people shoving their 1900 cp dragonites on gyms on the first day :/

Also it can be quite dangerous to walk around with your phone out so fake gps will come in handy tbh lol
    you cheat or you get mugged
    your choice

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    3h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoroark View Post
    I cheat, but only to get to pok�stops to get more items. Otherwise I walk in the trails all around my house to catch Pok�mon and hatch eggs. I live in the middle of nowhere, so I have no stops within non-driving distance. I'm not gonna waste gas to get a small handful of items
    See this i can agree with i agree with most of what people have said here but this is the best answer in my opinion also RAINBOW DASH <3

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

Agreeeed I understand that answer very much and it completely is fine in my book its the people who are doing it for money and can walk that im annoyed about.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    733 times
    Time Online
    158d 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    57m
    I'm not playing Pokemon Go for not living in a place where I would feel secure enough to walk with my phone out in my hand publicly (that's being an easy target for being assaulted), while I know it's against the goal of the game, a way of playing it not needing to do this thing sounds like a deal to me. Plus, I kind of support cheating in games generally, if I didn't I wouldn't be in clraik

Also, I forgot to add, that in many places the game didn't came up inmediatly like in the USA, Europe, etc. Example, south america, we just have it now and some places still don't have it. So cheating is the only way that many people had to go to be able to even play the game in the first place.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    125 times
    Time Online
    21d 23h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    I think there's also a disability thing you need to consider. I know a couple people who were excited to play but have chronic pain and disabilities that don't allow them to be mobile for very long.
    A GPS spoofer can help them experience the game without putting themselves at risk. It's like when we write off those "weird" as seen on TV products as just products for lazy people when they clearly can help disabled individuals do things that they normally can't do or have trouble doing.
    While some cheaters probably aren't disabled... it's something you should take into consideration when you call it unfair.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lavendrae For This Useful Post:

hissi (09-06-2016),Mindfang (09-06-2016)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    i started cheating on Pokemon go on a second account which resulted in my main non cheated account getting banned along with my brother cheating and they just banned and deleted all the accounts couldn't get them back i didn't get down about it i started up a new account and closing on level 30 account so not even mad haha.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    30d 15h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    I personally don't cheat while playing Pokemon GO, since I enjoy the excitement in evolving/catching decent Pokemon with a good CP level -- but I can see why some would want to find ways to make it easier for them to obtain better Pokemon. I've been tempted to try out some egg hatching cheats I read about online, but hatching my eggs is my main way to get exercise and get out of the house so I haven't bothered.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    14d 5h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Yes, I cheat on Pok�mon GO, not ashamed.
    Reason? I don't want to be robbed or killed because of that game, seriously speaking.

At least two people are robbed per week where I live (on the top 30 of most violent cities in the world and also on the top 10 of the most violent cities in my country) so it's a big no-no.

This the main and pretty much one of the few valid reasons why I use it.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    1d 22h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I think completely teleporting is just defeating the purpose of the game, although using certain sites to determine locations of pokemon I don't mind seeing as you physically have to go there regardless for your catch

10. The Following User Says Thank You to GermanShepherd For This Useful Post:

Naked Gamer (09-06-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 22h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    maybe i'm weird... but i kinda wish there was a pokemon go version for everyone...
    For theoretical purposes, let's take 3 different versions for example:
    1) Normal version- no botting or spoofing. Emphasis on getting outside, walking outside, etc.
    2) Spoofing acceptable- This would especially be good for people with disabilities and people who live in the boonies (and people concerned with their safety).... maybe tie the game into more of a treasure hunt scenario pokemon go style... idk just spitballing ideas
    3) Botting Acceptable- Maybe they even try to challenge botters/programmers to break their code and succeed/Contests for most amount obtained of something specific in a specific time period... etc... ANYTHING GOES!

Maybe this is is just the idealist in me where we can create games that make everyone happy...

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    9h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I don't think it's that big of a deal. Some people just like shortcuts and the games basically a single player game unless you're taking gym battles seriously.

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk