30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 19h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 30m

4th Annual ck Fantasy Football League

This is something that we have been doing for the past three years. It's a chance to talk some shit and earn some bragging rights. The past few years have gone off very successfully.

We have been doing our league through Yahoo the past few years, so probably going to keep it there.

I believe we have always done a live draft, so that's what we will stick with this year as well. The date and time are currently to be determined. More info to come when the season gets closer.

There's about 5 weeks before the season starts up so I figured this was a good time to make a thread and gauge interest. If you would like to get in on the league, post here or send me a PM. All I need is an email to send you an invite so that you can join. I believe we are limited to 12 teams total. Hopefully we can fill all these spots again this year!

*** Side note ***
    I know we talked about placing some bets down on the league last year but we never got around to it.
    We can give that another go this year, perhaps after the draft is done and settled?
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

|2eap (08-09-2016),John (07-28-2016)