10/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    5h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

My tips for staying fit

Not much to say but for anyone who's interested...

I don't go to the gym and I'm not interested in weightlifting or running on a treadmill. Rarely do I ever do high intensity exercise. However, I wanted to say how you can try and increase your activity just a little more.

Although this might not apply to everyone. My general idea for staying in shape is little bouts of exercise here and there. The idea is just to overall boost your metabolism.

- For example, I jog for 2 minutes just to catch my train (I'm always late). After doing this 5 days a week to and from work, you notice it just become easier and easier. Just don't be afraid to sweat (when you get fitter, this will be less likely).

- I really don't like moving slowly and just the mindset of getting somewhere is fast as possible even if there's no time restraints motivates me. So I like walking fast (hate being stuck behind slow people ), going up the stairs 2 steps or more at a time and doing little hops,leaps or jumps here and there.
    Even when I'm at work, I like to jog or walk fast to the printer.

- 'Dance around', 'hop' out of your seat and do a little spin or turn at work. Move your arms such as swinging them when walking around in the workplace (depends on your workplace). Don't care what people think of you.

- When you're at home, even doing 10 pushups 2 -3 times a week is good. Probably one of my favourite things to do is watching a video on my computer and doing dips on the edge of the bed however long you want; or till it burns (even if only slightly). This can really take your mind off being motivated to exercise.

Just find whatever your comfortable and get that heart rate up as often as you can.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chinotto For This Useful Post:

Aska (12-26-2016),Aura (12-26-2016),Bettser (12-26-2016),bluevitriol (12-24-2016),Ellie_Baby (12-26-2016),j03 (12-26-2016),Pusheen (12-26-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    942 times
    Time Online
    291d 16h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 55m
    Thanks for the advice. Doing a bunch of little things can help keep you in good shape and health; You don't necessarily need to go powerlifting at the gym.
    I like the advice of standing up at work and dancing around a little bit. You're supposed to get up every two hours max. Just getting up and walking around for 2 mins is suppose to reduce your chance of heart attack by a fair deal, apparently.
    Being busy is one of the biggest excuses have for not working out, but there's always time to fit some bits of exercising in, even while doing other things.
    i love luna

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    46 times
    Time Online
    8d 11h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    CICO =Calories IN Calories OUT
    in the end no one ever knew what the outcome would be. So I guess� you have to do your best to make a decision that you won�t regret.