Mentioned
    734 times
    Time Online
    120d 8h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by Colbykeller View Post
    God of war !

And vintage one... i suggest spyro the year of the dragon, legend of mana (great game) all Marios
    You have given the maximum amount of reputation for today. Time until you can give reputation again: 19:23:26

Fuck. Will rep you tomorrow xD
    Thanks for the suggestions mate <3
    I wish I could play GoW franchise :/
    Don't have a PS2 xD
    I could emulate it but it's glitchy and I don't have a controller anyways...

*puts that on the list of things to get*

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    104 times
    Time Online
    63d 15h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    metal gearrrr (spent 100+ hours on the newest one lol)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to hissi For This Useful Post:

Ban (07-17-2016)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    403/1
    Mentioned
    734 times
    Time Online
    120d 8h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by kaz View Post
    metal gearrrr (spent 100+ hours on the newest one lol)
    Dayyyyyyum, that's an old one... nostalgia hit me like a bus xD
    Thanks <3
    Will also rep tomorrow

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    58 times
    Time Online
    23d 13h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Not sure if worth the rep, but i used to play some addictive mudafukin games, they were on the ps1 but you can find and play em with modulators for pc, some of the Power Rangers, also some of Star Wars, one player games to go around completing mission, unlocking characters. typical shit.

Sides from those oldies, i recommend all the Far Cry's so far, not primal, depends on your taste. They are quite the Mindfucking ones within the stories. Trust me, Far Cry 4 has missions you gonna ask why the hell am i speaking in Indian and moving mountains with my hands and wtf is that white tiger doing and going invisible. Just to say the least. Also the player test drugs on some missions, thats funny shit right there. 10/10 would watch the sky go from blue to supernova and then purple.

Then of course, Hitman. AND James Bond- from Russia with Love. Really liked them as I was growing up. Hitman has more detail but they are both great. Also Sniper Elite. Awesome if you is a camper ass mudafuka And if you like how you kill someone slow motion, destroying their pancreas, blowing up their skulls, making them eggless, quite the detail and possible situations depending on the environment that you get and you work on. 10/10 IGN would pierce that mudafukas balls again. Needs moar lazers.

As to warfare and maybe strategy, Company oh heros, quite the realistic map and actions, hard af not gonna lie. And of course Glorious and Foreva in mah hear, COD 4, Captain Price = 1 love.

.. Also if you like to creep you are ass a bit, play Limbo.. specially in the night and with no lights on... muehuehe :>

Can't think of any other worth the post at the moment, i'll try to update with more and better latas.

big love.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to NotADoctor For This Useful Post:

Ban (07-17-2016)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    403/1
    Mentioned
    734 times
    Time Online
    120d 8h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lemonade View Post
    Not sure if worth the rep, but i used to play some addictive mudafukin games, they were on the ps1 but you can find and play em with modulators for pc, some of the Power Rangers, also some of Star Wars, one player games to go around completing mission, unlocking characters. typical shit.

Sides from those oldies, i recommend all the Far Cry's so far, not primal, depends on your taste. They are quite the Mindfucking ones within the stories. Trust me, Far Cry 4 has missions you gonna ask why the hell am i speaking in Indian and moving mountains with my hands and wtf is that white tiger doing and going invisible. Just to say the least. Also the player test drugs on some missions, thats funny shit right there. 10/10 would watch the sky go from blue to supernova and then purple.

Then of course, Hitman. AND James Bond- from Russia with Love. Really liked them as I was growing up. Hitman has more detail but they are both great. Also Sniper Elite. Awesome if you is a camper ass mudafuka And if you like how you kill someone slow motion, destroying their pancreas, blowing up their skulls, making them eggless, quite the detail and possible situations depending on the environment that you get and you work on. 10/10 IGN would pierce that mudafukas balls again. Needs moar lazers.

As to warfare and maybe strategy, Company oh heros, quite the realistic map and actions, hard af not gonna lie. And of course Glorious and Foreva in mah hear, COD 4, Captain Price = 1 love.

.. Also if you like to creep you are ass a bit, play Limbo.. specially in the night and with no lights on... muehuehe :>

Can't think of any other worth the post at the moment, i'll try to update with more and better latas.

big love.

Sure, PS1 is fine, there are emulators indeed
    Thanks for the suggestions man! Will rep tomorrow
    I actually played FC3 btw... not the other ones tho D:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    942 times
    Time Online
    291d 16h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 54m
    Bioshock 1, 2, and Infinite were sooo much fun. I've replayed them all a few times
    i love luna

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Aura For This Useful Post:

Ban (07-17-2016)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    182 times
    Time Online
    97d 3h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Original Spyro series: Platform PS1

Yes these are simplistic platform genre games with a cute little purple dragon "Spyro" and his mute companion "Sparx" but let me say this! This type of game stood out from the shooter games that were currently in demand, Spyro turned away from shooter and turned into a 3rd person platform where you jump, glide and charge your way around the 3D dragon realms rescuing the dragon elders, Orbs and eggs from the enemies.

These games bring back both nostalgia and very fond memories of those who used to play them and still own them (like me).

Also another recommendation;

Medievil - PS1

This horror game to which you play Sir daniel, the undead hero. This game frightened the hibigibis out of me as a child, espically when roaming through the corn fields and being attacked by scarcrows with scythes! This game is a 3rd person hack and slash genre with creepy stained glass bosses and more!

Final fantasy - PS1

Honestly, I raise my hands and say i've only played FF7 ~ I used to spend ages watching my brother play through these games as a child and I still enjoy playing through them now! Nothing beats the soundtrack.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Suicune For This Useful Post:

Ban (07-17-2016)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    403/1
    Mentioned
    734 times
    Time Online
    120d 8h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by Jass View Post
    Bioshock 1, 2, and Infinite were sooo much fun. I've replayed them all a few times
    Got Infinite, never played 1 and 2 so... definitely on the list, thanks

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Serais View Post
    Original Spyro series: Platform PS1

Yes these are simplistic platform genre games with a cute little purple dragon "Spyro" and his mute companion "Sparx" but let me say this! This type of game stood out from the shooter games that were currently in demand, Spyro turned away from shooter and turned into a 3rd person platform where you jump, glide and charge your way around the 3D dragon realms rescuing the dragon elders, Orbs and eggs from the enemies.

These games bring back both nostalgia and very fond memories of those who used to play them and still own them (like me).

Also another recommendation;

Medievil - PS1

This horror game to which you play Sir daniel, the undead hero. This game frightened the hibigibis out of me as a child, espically when roaming through the corn fields and being attacked by scarcrows with scythes! This game is a 3rd person hack and slash genre with creepy stained glass bosses and more!

Final fantasy - PS1

Honestly, I raise my hands and say i've only played FF7 ~ I used to spend ages watching my brother play through these games as a child and I still enjoy playing through them now! Nothing beats the soundtrack.
    Thanks!
    Will rep when I get the chance <3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    942 times
    Time Online
    291d 16h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 54m
    Quote Originally Posted by Discord View Post
    Got Infinite, never played 1 and 2 so... definitely on the list, thanks
    Yeah, 1 & 2 have an entirely different storyline and everything from Infinite.
    i love luna

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Aura For This Useful Post:

Ban (07-17-2016)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    403/1
    Mentioned
    734 times
    Time Online
    120d 8h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by Jass View Post
    Yeah, 1 & 2 have an entirely different storyline and everything from Infinite.
    Never got to finish Infinite anyways xD
    I got to the part where you rescue the girl and then some weird shit happens and I got pissed off LMAO

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ban For This Useful Post:

Aura (07-17-2016)