Mentioned
    187 times
    Time Online
    28d 11h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Amber View Post
    Olde Foxbury

I just bought a breeding potion recipe, so I'm gonna see about making some.

ETA: Looks like it'll cost me about the same to make one as it would be to buy one.
    It seems breeding potions only change a pet's gender rather than make them breed though? Do you have ready to breed female minipets? None of my female pets are ready which is why I haven't gotten to try breeding anything yet.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    312 times
    Time Online
    77d 22h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    I'm using my Herbalist and my alchemist to make the sought after species MPs. I'm up to 100 pots for my herbalist and can make enough plants for a MP recipe in an hour. Trying to cut down my time in a few days hopefully. Also I have 2 explorers doing the exploring for items and 1 warrior for now battling to recover items. If you need help there is a good "discord" app furvilla channel with lots of people willing to help.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    187 times
    Time Online
    28d 11h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Vindictive View Post
    I'm using my Herbalist and my alchemist to make the sought after species MPs. I'm up to 100 pots for my herbalist and can make enough plants for a MP recipe in an hour. Trying to cut down my time in a few days hopefully. Also I have 2 explorers doing the exploring for items and 1 warrior for now battling to recover items. If you need help there is a good "discord" app furvilla channel with lots of people willing to help.
    May I have a link please?

I personally make my explorers and herbalist take turns, there's 2 of them. at every odd hour (when I can change careers) :00 I'll quickly make my explorer do their thing and immediately swap their career to herbalist, then I'll harvest whatever has been pending and plant a bunch of seeds (during this period I can plant and harvest 3 batches of 30 min seeds or 1 batch of 1hr + 1 batch of 30 minute seeds) They'll be done with this at the following even hour where they can change career. So, at the even hour's :40 or so (technically you should be done by :31 if you keep track of time), you can quickly change their careers back to explorer so they can explore without having missed an hour, I usually make them plant 2 hr seeds during this period of time if I have any available.

I don't really have an active alchemist or doctor, so I have hundreds or thousand++ of plants lol. I usually just buy my medication but I make my warrior do doctoring it when I'm supposed to be asleep or busy. I'm addicted to this shit rn!
    Last edited by potatoespotate; 07-11-2016 at 10:19 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    3d 20h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Amber View Post
    Olde Foxbury

I just bought a breeding potion recipe, so I'm gonna see about making some.

ETA: Looks like it'll cost me about the same to make one as it would be to buy one.
    did you end up just making one ?

Quote Originally Posted by Vindictive View Post
    i keep seeing people mention the discord group but i can't find it ! would you be willing to post an invitation code or like pm it out ?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    312 times
    Time Online
    77d 22h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    Quote Originally Posted by Wright View Post
    did you end up just making one ?

i keep seeing people mention the discord group but i can't find it ! would you be willing to post an invitation code or like pm it out ?
    Yeah let me find it

Here you go:
    (you need an account to see links)
    Last edited by Vindictive; 07-12-2016 at 08:14 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Vindictive For This Useful Post:

woldreams (07-12-2016)