Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The Black Lives Matter Movement, in light of recent events?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    59 times
    Time Online
    13d 1h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    so dumb lol
    Ana's slave <3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    86 times
    Time Online
    38d 16h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Peridot View Post
    its not that people "just dont get it bruh!!!" its that you compared black people to dogs completely nonsensically? like what the hell was that post even meant to get across? what else were we meant to take from a post comparing black people to dogs
    lol maybe he's trying to say that black people -- like pitbulls and rottweilers apparently -- are inherently bad and prone to violence, so it's understandable for a police officer to "overreact" and shoot em down cuz they were probably a criminal anyway

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    63 times
    Time Online
    9d 2h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Peridot View Post
    its not that people "just dont get it bruh!!!" its that you compared black people to dogs completely nonsensically? like what the hell was that post even meant to get across? what else were we meant to take from a post comparing black people to dogs
    As I said, some people don't get it. If you want to get technical, dogs represent the whole of the population of the USA regardless of ethnicity/race etc. Rottweilers could be white convicts an pit bulls African American convicts.

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mo View Post
    lol maybe he's trying to say that black people -- like pitbulls and rottweilers apparently -- are inherently bad and prone to violence, so it's understandable for a police officer to "overreact" and shoot em down cuz they were probably a criminal anyway
    Nah, that isn't what I am saying but I admire the fact that you actually took the time to sit there and think about it. It is predominantly about the ratios of African Americans to the crime the commit. They represent a small proportion of the population however make up the majority of crime statistic.

Anyways, to those that misinterpreted it, my better judgement tells me to apologise. I don't people thinking I have come to this forum to offend others.
    Last edited by jongeh; 07-21-2016 at 12:30 PM.