Thread: The Black Lives Matter Movement, in light of recent events?

Threaded View

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    248 times
    Time Online
    58d 6h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Quote Originally Posted by paradox View Post
    I really don't understand why the KKK is seen as bad by everyone but white surpremacists but the BLM movement gets the green light everywhere.

Are they not similar? I certainly think so. They preach the same things (black hate, white hate, kill all "X" race here). They disrupt pride parades, shut down libraries, constantly preach about how white people are the devil, hate cops (who aren't all bad - those who commit crimes and abuse power must be prosecuted, but that's another matter) who defend citizens and without them everyone would be screwed, etc...I just have no idea how people can support them.

They started out as a group raising awareness for the injustice around black lives (which is commendable), but it derailed quickly and is now just a hate movement. Every time a video of them surfaces on social media it's always featuring their members screaming and unable to deal with the situation rationally.
    Your ignorance is astounding. If you think the Black Lives Matter movement is a hate movement then you're part of the problem.

I love Jess

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Roslyn For This Useful Post:

Aura (07-10-2016),Clair (07-11-2016),Lazuli (07-10-2016),Mindfang (07-10-2016),Sakuras (07-12-2016)