Thread: Any bands or solo artist recommendations?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    58 times
    Time Online
    23d 13h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m

Smile Any bands or solo artist recommendations?

I love music, i love eett <3 and at this point I've ran outta good music to tune up, since groove-shark has been gone(as if i'd pay for spotify) .
    I've been using youtube playlists with quite the amount of songs and tbh i can't hear them anymore ._. had enough of em.
    I'm keen to many genres, pretty much open to anything except for Opera, fuck dat shit (no offense to anybody).

Which brings us to the matter in question.

What bands/solo-artists do you think deserve to be listened by yours truly?

Some examples of what i tend to listen nowadays:

Rock,Metal,HipHop,Reggae,Blues even Psycodelik while experimenting some ... things.

Any recommendations are highly appreciated. ^^

If anybody thinks this thread might become useful for your own needs, please feel free to use it.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    126/0
    Mentioned
    300 times
    Time Online
    218d 12h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 43m
    I like xi, his songs are mostly instrumental, ranging from happy hardcore to plain electronics, they're a bit different as they're made for rhythm games so not for everyone I guess, but it's worth giving it a shot, maybe? My favorite songs by him are Ascension to Heaven and Blue Zenith, though Freedom Dive is pretty popular too. c:

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cybun For This Useful Post:

NotADoctor (06-30-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Kid Cudi has some good songs. Mostly rap but some more catchy stuff you will hear on the radio.

I am a classic rock girl, grew up with it so Rolling Stones, Queen, Led Zeppelin, Eric Clapton, Bruce Springsteen, Fleetwood Mac and so on. Endless supply of real rock songs.

If you are adventurous there is Electronica music. Scooter isn't that bad and I hate Electronica. It's good cruzing music if you ignore the acid trip-like lyrics.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sci_Girl For This Useful Post:

Amparo (06-30-2016),NotADoctor (06-30-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    58 times
    Time Online
    23d 13h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    I like xi, his songs are mostly instrumental, ranging from happy hardcore to plain electronics, they're a bit different as they're made for rhythm games so not for everyone I guess, but it's worth giving it a shot, maybe? My favorite songs by him are Ascension to Heaven and Blue Zenith, though Freedom Dive is pretty popular too. c:
    sounds quite interesting, i'll give it a shot, thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sci_Girl View Post
    Kid Cudi has some good songs. Mostly rap but some more catchy stuff you will hear on the radio.

I am a classic rock girl, grew up with it so Rolling Stones, Queen, Led Zeppelin, Eric Clapton, Bruce Springsteen, Fleetwood Mac and so on. Endless supply of real rock songs.

If you are adventurous there is Electronica music. Scooter isn't that bad and I hate Electronica. It's good cruzing music if you ignore the acid trip-like lyrics.
    ah yeah, i remember some of his music, i think the most known is the pursuit of happyness that was in proyect X, but yeah those are awesome suggestions, might look for some of bruce springsteen haven't heard stuff of him in years, this might be good enough, thanks!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    23d 9h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Welllll I listen to a lot of country but I'll skip that because not a lot of people like it xD

I mean you probably already listen to them but a lot of my favorite rock bands are Yellowcard, Thousand Foot Krutch (eeeeee <3), Three Days Grace, Skillet, Breaking Benjamin, Panic! At the Disco... I can't think of anything else off the top of my head so I'll be back to edit.