DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    27 times
    Time Online
    17d 23h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    One of my male cats sleeps on my bed at night. He doesn't mark his territory and I'm always grateful of that because the other one does and everything is smelly because of him. This one does his stuff on the litter box. I'm proud of him.

However, he never cleans his butt correctly aftwr peeing and jumps straight into my bed. My blankets are constantly smelling of cat pee.

Sent from my potato using Tapatalk

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Decepticon View Post
    One of my male cats sleeps on my bed at night. He doesn't mark his territory and I'm always grateful of that because the other one does and everything is smelly because of him. This one does his stuff on the litter box. I'm proud of him.

However, he never cleans his butt correctly aftwr peeing and jumps straight into my bed. My blankets are constantly smelling of cat pee.

Sent from my potato using Tapatalk
    Oh my cat has that smell quite often too. She has no depth perception when she goes in the litter box so she thinks she is okay but just ends up peeing on her leg. Or she will step on her wet litter trying to scrape other litter on top. That wet litter sticks to her mittens and she walks all over the house with it. And hops up on the bed to say hi. So yeah I got the same stinky kitty often too lol.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    22h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    My dog likes to eat fabric. He consistently licks my clothing and bedding, and he has chewed my handmade quilt so much that it is riddled with holes. He ate off a huge chunk of the corner of my mom's pillow, too. Eh but I love him xD

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    15d 17h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Not my pet, but my roommate's dog was annoying as f last night. She kept whining and pawing at her door and kept both of us awake.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    180 times
    Time Online
    52d 17h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    I have a cat who literally eats EVERYTHING!
    I've gone to the vet countless times to get things removed from his stomach, because he will literally eat everything and not be able to pass them.

Specifically nerf darts. I honestly don't even know where he's getting them anymore.

Thank you Hellraid <3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    2d 20h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Since college has started again, my cat back home is left alone often, so she's gotten a little more destructive. If you set something beside her, in seconds it may be chewed and scratched to hell.

She's the first cat I've had to do that, though the sharpness of her claws may play into that; she's the only cat I've encountered that is remarkably painful to play with. Thankfully, she doesn't ingest things she shouldn't, at least. Just destroys what we hold dear.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    38/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    5d 10h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    my youngest cat chews on absolutely everything. my phone, the tv remote (his favorite), speaker wire, my 3ds charger.
    my oldest cat only wants attention when we're trying to sleep. and she always puts her butt in our faces.
    my middle cat meows at me for my attention and when i try to pet him, he bats my hand away. he also yells at me when there isnt enough food in their dishes.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    135 times
    Time Online
    29d 1h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    whenever i let my cat in my room and leave any drawer open he just sticks his grubby paws in and feels the need to touch literally everything inside them
    if one isn't open, he'll claw one open

it drives me nuts when i'm sleeping

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 23h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    My dog loves my socks and it drives me insane!!!! I like to run/long distance walk so I am ridiculous and have expensive (like $18/pair of socks expensive) socks and he likes to chew on them. I will forget that I havent put them away or in my hamper and he will magically find them and bring them to a different room and start going at them. He can also be so affectionate/needy that I have trouble typing on my laptop in bed.... but i love him!

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    223 times
    Time Online
    76d 21h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    As most cats, mine LOVES to sit on my laptop. But the thing is, while she is...she likes to lick the dang screen! It drives me crazy lol
    My other cats LOVES to sit on plastic...and just lick that! We asked our Vet about it, and she said it was fine!

I was just thinking to myself "How many cats are out there...that just lick Plastic?"