DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    jumping up onto my bed then puking on my bed right before i wanna go to sleep

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    292 times
    Time Online
    145d 13h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    Quote Originally Posted by scarmans View Post
    Omg that sounds terrible! My dog did something similar, except in the car.. She got sick and threw up on the seat and door...after I stopped and opened it. Like she couldn't wait 5 seconds and do it once out of the car???

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Charlie For This Useful Post:

Naked Gamer (09-04-2016)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Omg that sounds terrible! My dog did something similar, except in the car.. She got sick and threw up on the seat and door...after I stopped and opened it. Like she couldn't wait 5 seconds and do it once out of the car???
    yeah bloody dogs haha

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    1d 23h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by scarmans View Post
    Oh my god, I would of just died on the spot.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to GermanShepherd For This Useful Post:

Naked Gamer (09-05-2016)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinfunky View Post
    Oh my god, I would of just died on the spot.
    i definitely died a little inside.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    11d 6h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    My dog does this thing where he wants to go outside to the backyard. He will beg for me to open the door and when I do, he walks away from the door and doesn't go out to the back! Lol.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    1d 23h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by unexp View Post
    My dog does this thing where he wants to go outside to the backyard. He will beg for me to open the door and when I do, he walks away from the door and doesn't go out to the back! Lol.
    Mine does that except it's that she is outside and wants in. So I let her in and close the door but she wants back out again to be chased with a toy

Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    208 times
    Time Online
    98d 13h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m
    im currently living in a house with a cat who i love very much but hes a fucker

he pees in the bath, which isnt bad, but its gross. he doesnt have a litter box because hes very much an outside cat, so we got him a litter box for the winter months because he doesnt like going outside in winter. which is fair. but he doesnt use the litter box. he uses the fucking bath tub. we need to hose it down with the shower every morning. he goes outside to poop. what he does do with the litter box is kick it all over the floor, just because? i dont know? he thinks its good banter? its not you hairy fuck. so we moved the litter box and let him outside to poop, but he still insists on peeing in the shower. what kind of taste...

he rubs his tail on your food too. hes a ragamuffin cat so his tail is extra bushy and long, and we eat at a low table, and he knows this. so he walks past the table with his tail up and runs it across your food like a fucking dickhead. this isnt common thankfully, but it happens and he knows what hes doing, i can see it in his eyes.

he comes into my room (scratches at my door and meows loudly until i open my room door to let him in), stares at my bed, and meows. i move all the clutter from my bed and pat it twice so he knows he can go up. he watches me stand up, move everything so its all balancing precariously on another surface, then waits until i offer him to go up before he stands up and walks out the room. he fucking watches me make shit comfortable for him then just leaves. what kind of absolute fucker.

i love him though hes a sweet boy. but sometimes.......... he just............

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    11d 13h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Demon Cat is a terrorist. She's been identified as a problem patient at the vets office and the emergency animal hospital she spent two days at hinted strongly that in the future we should use another establishment because of how abusive she was to the staff.
    If only my brain worked as hard as my liver.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    My cat likes to pull at any decor grass, sticks, flowers that I put in my big vases in the house. It knocks over the vase all the time then she runs away because she knows that's bad kitty stuff. The worst part is she does it in the middle of the night. The sudden crash bang booms scare me at night.