6/0
    Mentioned
    27 times
    Time Online
    7d 10h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m

[PC] Warframe

Anyone here play Warframe? I'd like to get back into it but its hard not running with a crew.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    I played the beta it was broken as then but could be better now idk id have to give the full game a fun but still didnt enjoy the game play

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    27 times
    Time Online
    7d 10h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by scarmans View Post
    I played the beta it was broken as then but could be better now idk id have to give the full game a fun but still didnt enjoy the game play

Its a lot better now, I have an issue with how grindy the game is but its an enjoyable game nonetheless.
    Try it again maybe? The gameplay really was the most interesting part of the game in my opinion!

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by Hel View Post
    Its a lot better now, I have an issue with how grindy the game is but its an enjoyable game nonetheless.
    Try it again maybe? The gameplay really was the most interesting part of the game in my opinion!
    Depends on the game but too grindy for me for the type of game and not enjoyable sadly.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    58 times
    Time Online
    23d 13h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Mastery 16 right here, it's pretty much Grind4life unless you PVP but that's pretty much broken. Eitherway the events are really fun! there seems to be an upcoming one related to the infested, the hype is real tbh. Pm me your name there n i'll add you, i got a dojo n all, tis nuts.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    27 times
    Time Online
    7d 10h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lemonade View Post
    Mastery 16 right here, it's pretty much Grind4life unless you PVP but that's pretty much broken. Eitherway the events are really fun! there seems to be an upcoming one related to the infested, the hype is real tbh. Pm me your name there n i'll add you, i got a dojo n all, tis nuts.
    Word! I'll pm you asap. I'm super lazy so ill hit you up. I do have one person I run with sometimes.
    But damn, Mastery 16? I'm at 5 I think

Is there an event going on right now? I keep getting pings from my Warframe app. Been to busy to play. Youre kinda getting me hyped tho if there is something about to happen!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    58 times
    Time Online
    23d 13h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Word! I'll pm you asap. I'm super lazy so ill hit you up. I do have one person I run with sometimes.
    But damn, Mastery 16? I'm at 5 I think

Is there an event going on right now? I keep getting pings from my Warframe app. Been to busy to play. Youre kinda getting me hyped tho if there is something about to happen!
    they are taking off Mag Prime off the vault, so it can be farmed again, also a ton of new primes that are sick af, last event was the formorian attack, but there's a huge event every once a month.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    27 times
    Time Online
    7d 10h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    they are taking off Mag Prime off the vault, so it can be farmed again, also a ton of new primes that are sick af, last event was the formorian attack, but there's a huge event every once a month.
    Was Atlas the warframe from the Formorian plot? I don't know.

I got Atlas last I played. I'm in love with his frame. I'm a beast during the survival missions. I plow through the enemies. I also finally got Reaper Prime....which I love. It's not the best at all but it's one hell of a scythe when modded right.

I think I was around for Mag Prime being out of the vault... I didn't even know Mag was in the vault I have so many pieces of random vaulted prime pieces. Frost, Ember, etc.

I'll log on later today and figure out my info and let you know.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    58 times
    Time Online
    23d 13h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Was Atlas the warframe from the Formorian plot? I don't know.

I got Atlas last I played. I'm in love with his frame. I'm a beast during the survival missions. I plow through the enemies. I also finally got Reaper Prime....which I love. It's not the best at all but it's one hell of a scythe when modded right.

I think I was around for Mag Prime being out of the vault... I didn't even know Mag was in the vault I have so many pieces of random vaulted prime pieces. Frost, Ember, etc.

I'll log on later today and figure out my info and let you know.
    Well to update you a bit. Atlas is farmed threw Beating the Gollem on Eris, the one you need an Archwing, it's a pain to get, i have it too, looks epic . Also, Ember, Rhino, Reaper, Frost are all vaulted. Also most important, Ember prime parts costs ALOT the very own bp of it costs around 600p so yeah, keep em for now, i can help you sell em without getting goofed out.
    There's going to be a new event of the Infested that is all i know, and there's a ton of new primes. Vauban, Saryn, Loki, Trinity and pretty much all.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    27 times
    Time Online
    7d 10h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Well to update you a bit. Atlas is farmed threw Beating the Gollem on Eris, the one you need an Archwing, it's a pain to get, i have it too, looks epic . Also, Ember, Rhino, Reaper, Frost are all vaulted. Also most important, Ember prime parts costs ALOT the very own bp of it costs around 600p so yeah, keep em for now, i can help you sell em without getting goofed out.
    There's going to be a new event of the Infested that is all i know, and there's a ton of new primes. Vauban, Saryn, Loki, Trinity and pretty much all.
    Definitely play Atlas to level 30. I think you might become obsessed - like me. What frame do you main normally?
    I hope Frost isn't too expensive. I traded a frost prime piece for a reaper prime piece. The reaper prime blade or w.e I was missing and traded for was like 200 plat. So, I think I did a good trade there.

I have a bunch of Ember pieces, so I'll hit you up with what I have and you can let me know what to offer them for. I just made a paris prime and regret every second of waiting. I hate it LOL. Though, I hate all bows. Whoops.

Have you played the new desert guy - inkaros or w.e? He seemed interested but has no shield