69/0
    Mentioned
    100 times
    Time Online
    60d 3h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    OHHHHHHH gotcha, I always have it set off my mistake
    I reserve the right to back out of any of any trade, especially if you give me a reason not to trust you. Plain and simple. My feedback score speaks for itself, I always deliver!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    69/0
    Mentioned
    100 times
    Time Online
    60d 3h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    For all of you who enjoyed the first, I posted a second today, I wont bump this anymore just wanted to share
    I reserve the right to back out of any of any trade, especially if you give me a reason not to trust you. Plain and simple. My feedback score speaks for itself, I always deliver!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    39/0
    Mentioned
    203 times
    Time Online
    4d 13h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I only watched the first episode, but I've got a few suggestions. I've been watching a lot of chuggaaconroy's videos, which you may or may not like.
    First, tell us about the pokemon that you find, not just "This is a Hoothoot" but rather "Here we ran into a Hoothoot, he's a dark/flying pokemon(or whatever it is), though I'm not going to catch it because they aren't good in the first part of the game." Something like that, make it more personal. Like I'm in the same room as you, watching you play.
    Second, if you make an error, make fun of yourself for it! You made a typo at the beginning, instead of saying "Oops, I made a mistake." I would say "Oh yeah, that's what my name is, Jfosh."

I've never made any LPs though, so the only ones I've watched are chugga a ProtonJon (along with some TheRunawayGuys, but those two are in it)
    Hopefully I've made some constructive criticism for you. I don't want you to feel bad or anything lol.

Edit: Also, I don't mean to gravedig, I've been meaning to watch this for a while though. Definitely add the music from the game in as a background sound, it adds to the ambiance greatly.
    Last edited by Reemer; 03-15-2012 at 03:00 PM.