Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do we have any Metalheads in the building?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    57d 23h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Quote Originally Posted by Shizuku View Post
    Nice! Ironically, Sehnsucht is the only one I've ever bought, though I lost it while moving. Keep hoping it'll show up, because it was in a large case of cds that's missing but no luck yet. Probably tucked away at my parents' somewhere.
    I really love their lyrics. They're the sole reason I took an interest in learning German. Unfortunately a country twang kept me from pronouncing anything properly so I lost interest. xD Maybe I'll pick it up again one day..
    Engel is definitely my favorite song of theirs, though. It might not be a crowd favorite but it was one of the first I heard and it blew my mind. And now I'm going to youtube to listen to them Sorry, neighbors.

Yeah I love Engel too and they're one of the reasons I took German for 6 years lol my favorite song is probably Du Hast even though it's way over-played lol

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Set View Post
    Ah, I love Ozzy! & Fucking Dethklok. Lmao. They definitely got more serious, but Dethalbum I & II will forever be masterpieces.
    Oh, and Rammstein. Yes. I love rammstein, I'd personally consider them pretty metal. Their song Pussy is wicked funny. They do indeed hate America though. Sigh.

& Thank you! I thought it was a little clever. xD Fallout is definitely my favorite game of all time. It's so sick. I've always wanted to get some of those bobbleheads ;~;

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

Vulgar Display is my favorite album ever, man. Like, literally, has been for as long as I can remember, probably forever will be. Aw damn! THE Ronnie James Dio? You're extremely lucky, I never got the chance to go see him. & lmao sounds like that guy deserved a good KO, you can't be doing that. xD
    a

Yeah man I saw him a year before he died it was an amazing experience, and seeing Megadeth was awesome as well, Countdown To Extinction is one of my top 5 albums lol I'd have to say Metallica's And Justice For All is my all time favorite album! And yeah, the guy didn't see it coming and my dad was a 325 pound monster lol the guy had to get taken out on a stretcher. My dad was one guy nobody wanted to mess with, he had the bad ass biker/mean cop vibe to him.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    2d 10h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Misha View Post
    Yeah I love Engel too and they're one of the reasons I took German for 6 years lol my favorite song is probably Du Hast even though it's way over-played lol

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

a

Yeah man I saw him a year before he died it was an amazing experience, and seeing Megadeth was awesome as well, Countdown To Extinction is one of my top 5 albums lol I'd have to say Metallica's And Justice For All is my all time favorite album! And yeah, the guy didn't see it coming and my dad was a 325 pound monster lol the guy had to get taken out on a stretcher. My dad was one guy nobody wanted to mess with, he had the bad ass biker/mean cop vibe to him.
    Yeah dude, he's like wu-tang, ain't nothin to fuck with. Lmao. But dude.. That's awesome. You got Dio & the Countdown to extinction experience? So lucky ;___; I don't think I'd go see megadeth now, with those last two albums they put out? Yuck..

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

By the way, my favorite rammstein song is definitely mein herz brennt.(I think that's how it's spelled LOL) Love it.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    57d 23h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Yeah dude, he's like wu-tang, ain't nothin to fuck with. Lmao. But dude.. That's awesome. You got Dio & the Countdown to extinction experience? So lucky ;___; I don't think I'd go see megadeth now, with those last two albums they put out? Yuck..

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

By the way, my favorite rammstein song is definitely mein herz brennt.(I think that's how it's spelled LOL) Love it.

Haha definitely spelled it right (mean My Heart Burns, amazing song) but yeah I haven't even bothered listening to any of their new albums. I gave up after Youthanasia (although I did like that CD). Countdown to Extinction was my favorite album by them by a long shot.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    2d 10h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Haha definitely spelled it right (mean My Heart Burns, amazing song) but yeah I haven't even bothered listening to any of their new albums. I gave up after Youthanasia (although I did like that CD). Countdown to Extinction was my favorite album by them by a long shot.
    Wow, I didn't know that. That's pretty cool actually. & Please, don't listen to them. Dont even give them the credit, they suuuuck. & I feel the same way, youthanasia was pretty good, but he went way downhill after. So did metallica tbh, after the black album. Hehe

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    57d 23h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Wow, I didn't know that. That's pretty cool actually. & Please, don't listen to them. Dont even give them the credit, they suuuuck. & I feel the same way, youthanasia was pretty good, but he went way downhill after. So did metallica tbh, after the black album. Hehe

Oh for sure. Once Trujillo or whatever the fuck his name is joined Metallica, I stopped listening. That CD was complete garbage. And don't worry, I won't be listening to any new Megadeth lol I'll stick to my old school Dave Mustaine

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    2d 10h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Oh for sure. Once Trujillo or whatever the fuck his name is joined Metallica, I stopped listening. That CD was complete garbage. And don't worry, I won't be listening to any new Megadeth lol I'll stick to my old school Dave Mustaine
    Thank you, I think I needed to hear someone else said it. Give me fuel? no thanks, hetfield. ya dun fucked up, bro. & I definitely feel you on Megadeth. My favorite song by them would DEFINITELY have to be Looking Down the Cross. It's so good. ;_;

Polaris is stuck in my head right now tho tbh

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    58 times
    Time Online
    23d 13h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Du... Du hast... Du hast Mich!....

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    84/0
    Mentioned
    142 times
    Time Online
    11d 16h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Yeah but I'm such a snob about music, metal people don't like me. I do not like metalcore at all and I fucking hate... Pearl Jam. I'm mostly into black metal and doom metal but can get into just about anything except metalcore or dad metal. If you don't know what dad metal is, you're probably a dad who listens to dad metal.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    228/0
    Mentioned
    394 times
    Time Online
    71d 6h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    16 times
    Time Online
    5d 5h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    @(you need an account to see links), I saw Judas Priest, Defenders of the Faith before you were even a thought. LoL. I was in 8th grade, in 1984.

Metallica was good in their Kill em all, Ride the lightning and Master of puppets days, AJFA is a good album, but Black, not so much so. After Black they all suck. Sacred Reich, Slipknot, Slayer (with Dave Lombardo) Testament, and Suicidal Tendencies are a few my favorites.