Quote Originally Posted by Shizuku View Post
Nice! Ironically, Sehnsucht is the only one I've ever bought, though I lost it while moving. Keep hoping it'll show up, because it was in a large case of cds that's missing but no luck yet. Probably tucked away at my parents' somewhere.
I really love their lyrics. They're the sole reason I took an interest in learning German. Unfortunately a country twang kept me from pronouncing anything properly so I lost interest. xD Maybe I'll pick it up again one day..
Engel is definitely my favorite song of theirs, though. It might not be a crowd favorite but it was one of the first I heard and it blew my mind. And now I'm going to youtube to listen to them Sorry, neighbors.

Yeah I love Engel too and they're one of the reasons I took German for 6 years lol my favorite song is probably Du Hast even though it's way over-played lol

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Set View Post
Ah, I love Ozzy! & Fucking Dethklok. Lmao. They definitely got more serious, but Dethalbum I & II will forever be masterpieces.
Oh, and Rammstein. Yes. I love rammstein, I'd personally consider them pretty metal. Their song Pussy is wicked funny. They do indeed hate America though. Sigh.

& Thank you! I thought it was a little clever. xD Fallout is definitely my favorite game of all time. It's so sick. I've always wanted to get some of those bobbleheads ;~;

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

Vulgar Display is my favorite album ever, man. Like, literally, has been for as long as I can remember, probably forever will be. Aw damn! THE Ronnie James Dio? You're extremely lucky, I never got the chance to go see him. & lmao sounds like that guy deserved a good KO, you can't be doing that. xD
a

Yeah man I saw him a year before he died it was an amazing experience, and seeing Megadeth was awesome as well, Countdown To Extinction is one of my top 5 albums lol I'd have to say Metallica's And Justice For All is my all time favorite album! And yeah, the guy didn't see it coming and my dad was a 325 pound monster lol the guy had to get taken out on a stretcher. My dad was one guy nobody wanted to mess with, he had the bad ass biker/mean cop vibe to him.