This is my guide to lenders, being lent, what lenders want to see, etc.
No stealing! ^_^
So, most of you are familiar with avatars and avatar collecting.
Some of the most sought-after avatars are lendable avatars.
This guide will cover mostly item lends.
From FQD to SuAP
- Faerie Queen Doll (FQD) lenders typically want to see some effort in your account like 160+ avatars and a few trophies...
- Chokato (TCG) lenders look for trustworthiness because Chokato (TCG)'s are the most scammed item on neopets. Since TNT tracks FQD's, or Hidden Tower items in general. They usually want to see 180-190 avatars, games played, trophies, pets, habitarium, etc.
- Zafara Double Agent Plushie (ZDAP) lenders usually want to see alot of effort in your account. 210+ avatars, 10+ trophies, 200+ games, etc. This shows that you've had alot of time to work on your account and make use of your time.
- Meoclops lenders are similar to ZDAP lenders. 225-230 avatars is preferred, although some get lent at ~200. It's mostly who the lender is that counts.
- Adam Neopoints lenders are wanting a good account to lend because it's so easy to scam that they're precautions and lend at 5m-6m range. They want 230+ avatars, trophies, kad feeds, etc. Everything on your account must look good so they can trust you.
- Bony Grarrl Club lender want 260-300 avatars and alot... ALOT of effort in your account. 99% of the newbie accounts with this avatar are just scammers or trolls. An app is more appealing then a series of boards. And try going to TBGCC boards because alot of people get lent at these boards.
- MSPP (TCG) lenders are super precautions towards lendees and vise-versa (mainly because of the dupe'd ones). They want over 300 avatars, alot of games played, and an immense work of effort on your account.
- SuAP lenders want the lendee's account to be as good as possible. I'm talking 320-340 avatars, 25-50 trophies, 300-400 games played, alot of BD wins, draiks, krawks, UC's, LVL 50 Habi, 100+ Shop Size, 300+ Stamps or Cards, etc. SuAP lenders are VERY rare but they do exist!
Faerie Queen Doll - 1,500,000 NP
Chokato (TCG) - 3,200,000 NP
Zafara Double Agent Plushie - 6,300,000 NP
Meoclops - 9,250,000 NP
Bony Grarrl Club - 98,000,000 NP
Malevolent Sentient Poogle Plushie (TCG) - 300,000,000 NP
Super Attack Pea - 1,000,000,000 NP
I've interviewed several lenders for EACH item and I used the info I was given by them to make this guide.
Guide was written by me, Pyrox, NO STEALING!